Im back!

Started by mroedesigns, April 30, 2011, 07:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

So after a very long, unfortunate series of events, Im back! I need to get a few things set up still, but I should be back into the development of Bloodlines within a few weeks. Im glad to be back.

Also, ARC looks very promising! Keep it up guys

G_G

Welcome Back. ^__^

Think you'd be willing to do an 8-bit style logo for me? xP

(Image Unrelated)
Spoiler: ShowHide

mroedesigns

Thanks GG.

And yes, I can do it. But 8-bit its harder than photorealism. So it'll probably take me ohh, 3 months give or take. That ok? :V

G_G

Basically I need like a golden colored logo like your Bloodlines that says "Classic" with a nice white aura around it if you could. :3

WhiteRose

Welcome back! We missed you terribly. :V?

Ryex

Welcome back! don;t worry we kept your room just the way you left it. though there may be some white stains in the bed sheets that weren't there before, don't worry though those wash out.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

mroedesigns

Quote from: Ryex on April 30, 2011, 09:32:54 pm
Welcome back! don;t worry we kept your room just the way you left it. though there may be some white stains in the bed sheets that weren't there before, don't worry though those wash out.

Hmm. I think I'll just burn everything in that room. Probably with napalm.

Quote from: WhiteRose on April 30, 2011, 09:32:54 pm
Welcome back! We missed you terribly. :V?

Thanks! I missed you too WhiteRose. :V

Quote from: game_guy on April 30, 2011, 09:32:54 pm
Basically I need like a golden colored logo like your Bloodlines that says "Classic" with a nice white aura around it if you could. :3

And I need to be a millionaire. Lets work on that first.

SBR*

Welcome back :D!

I didn't know you were making an RMXOS-game.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

Quote from: SBR* on May 01, 2011, 06:36:13 am
Welcome back :D!

I didn't know you were making an RMXOS-game.

Thanks!

An yeah, Bloodlines is a project I've been working on for quite some time now. Yet, as always, theres still a ton of work to do. One day, though  :wacko:

The Niche

Welcome back. If you'd like a new room, I can give you Ryex's. It's relatively clean and smells of rgss.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

mroedesigns

Im down, as long as you can get him to leave his rgss notebooks in there too. I figure I could learn quite a bit

The Niche

It's not that easy. Ryex's notes are written in some kind of squiggly code called "han dwr iting"
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

PhoenixFire

Welcome back... And yeah, it's true... He used some weid-as-hell coding.. I think it was pronounced H-ann Right-thing...  :<_<:
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

The Niche

It's so warped it made Smoke misspell weird.

mroedesigns

Quote from: The Niche on May 19, 2011, 02:02:20 pm
It's so warped it made Smoke misspell weird.

hahahaha, I love it.

Maybe I'll be the first to unravel the secrets of this mysterious 'Han Drw Iting'

Ryex

where on earth are you getting these lies!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

mroedesigns

Quote from: Ryex on May 19, 2011, 05:37:30 pm

where on earth are you getting these lies!

We know everything, Ryex  :evil:

The Niche

It's not my fault you're a twenty three foot high monkey made entirely of awesomeness that can only think in han drw iting and rgss.

Ryex

ABSOLUTE LIES I SAY!