Anyone try OnLive?

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, May 01, 2011, 05:37:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

The best thing to happen since sex(okay, maybe not. but still amazing!).

http://www.onlive.com/service

Kagutsuchi

Isn't it still just in USA? Personally I am in full believe that this is the future of gaming, if it delivers like they promised.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 01, 2011, 06:40:54 am
Isn't it still just in USA? Personally I am in full believe that this is the future of gaming, if it delivers like they promised.

Why don't you try it and see that it did?
Or if you're outside of the US, I dunno.

Kagutsuchi

Cause I don't live in the US, and I am not ready to give up ranked best living standards in the world and move to USA.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 01, 2011, 05:17:11 pm
Cause I don't live in the US, and I am not ready to give up ranked best living standards in the world and move to USA.

Which is why I acknowledged you might not be in the USA.

Anyways, I hope they bring it around the world, because this seriously is amazing.

And a little off-topic, but there's no reason to talk bad about the USA. :P

Kagutsuchi

I thought hating USA was in <.< I guess it is just my muslim frends who tell me that.. speaking of which I haven't seen them in a while =P

ForeverZer0

This looks absolutely awesome!
I installed, but it says my connection is too slow. I think if I try again later, it will be okay though. Not getting a real good connection today for some reason.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 01, 2011, 06:25:21 pm
I thought hating USA was in <.< I guess it is just my muslim frends who tell me that.. speaking of which I haven't seen them in a while =P

That's because he's on a Jihad. Kill the infidels! :V:
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

I do get trouble every now and then connecting.

And yes, it's incredibly awesome! A good way to demo before you pirate. :V:

Blizzard

We've tried it at work. Honestly, this is the future of gaming.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

Just wait till we got fibre optics everywhere! yeah!