Radiant Historia

Started by Vell, May 03, 2011, 09:36:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Noticed there was no thread about this

For shame!

This is a game about a guy in Alistel's special operations force - this basically means he heads a small group of people with the intent to infiltrate places and do sneaky things. Your boss hands you a book and, though reluctant, you basically go 'gee, okay,' when two weird children show up after something happens.

The story has a gripping beginning, but 'chapter 1' of both Histories is a slow point... it generally picks up in Chapters 2, and I'm currently in Chapters 4 on each, and enjoying myself immensely. It's easy earlier on, but eventually you hit the wake-up boss, and from then on you'll want to at least get the newest equipment / kill the enemies a few times (especially since some allies may be behind others in level, though oddly enough even someone 20 levels behind can handle themselves well - usually. If they've good equipment / the right accessories, they can survive. And the game's method of 'the lower level you are, the more experience you get' mean you're going to catch them up fast) to get up to speed in levels.

Spoofus

ah bee nawhile since i posted on the forums but Radiant Historia is a good DS rpg i highly recommend it,and because it is done one of my favorite game companies *cough* ATLUS *cough*

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/