I should start a story, hmm.

Started by Vell, May 03, 2011, 10:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

I don't know which to pick. The one about the insane girl who likes to shoot and/or stab people?

The one about the two powerful beings that want to kill eachother?

The one about the dragonkin girl and her shadow friend?

Or the one about the Hunter girl who has her world-view shaken?

EDIT: Put in here because once I have a consensus(first option with five votes!) I'll start updating in this thread.

ForeverZer0

Hunter girl with world-view shaken sounds interesting. Any more details?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

The one about the two powerful beings that want to kill eachother.

Subsonic_Noise

The one about powerful dragonkin world views shaking a shadow hunter girl who likes to stab people.
I agree with ForeverZerZero.

Vell

Well, Azara is a Hunter - which means she's a humanoid person with heavy ties to the earth and animals. She is an average human in every way - except that she's bound to an honor code known as the Ceremonies, and can increase her physical abilities by challenging a hunter-animal in a Ceremonies-binding battle. If she wins, which results in the hunter's death, she makes a totem out of a physical weapon on the creature - a wolf's fang, a tiger's claw - or something symbolic of the animal - a lion's tail-tuft - and attaches it to a necklace. Each totem represents an aspect of the hunter - the Wolf's stamina, the Tiger's agility, the Lion's speed.

She can only use one at a time, but as long as she's wearing the necklace can switch between them at any time. The 'abilities' are known as Gifts, and come from deity-like creatures known as Gifters. These Gifters can be benevolent or malevolent. In general, the Gifters give their Gifts and leave the mortal creatures to their whims - but Azara's Ceremonies are shaken when she has to turn against a Gifter because said Gifter is manipulating the minds of her hunter-animals.

Azara's one of my favorite characters - and her origin is tied to this forum! On the IRC chat, Dio and I used to RP - and I would use Azara.

She speaks primarily in 'Ceremonies Chant' which is basically just a butchered version of any language ever. Basically, Azara has a good grasp on grammar, but due to some part of the Ceremonies ignores it.