[XP]Paying for 6 Script/Script Mods

Started by chaucer, May 06, 2011, 06:20:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

May 06, 2011, 06:20:15 am Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:26:07 am by chaucer
lol as the title says im paying (very well ><) for 4 script/script modifications so i can complete my game lol if anyone is interested in helping please say so what i need is.
1.Need someone to make Mogs TP System compatible with blizz abs i managed to get the TP into the HUD(works well) jst it dont cost TP in the map.
2.Need Blizzards Mouse Controller to be Compatible with Guilluame777's Multi Slot Equipment Script(not really Neccesary but would be nice)
3.Kinda Falls Under the 2nd category but i need Blizzards mouse controller to also be more compatible with Scene Hotkeys.
4.need a way to Recover SP over time(although it will be used for the TP system same thing though).
5. Lastly i need a way to Show the Icon Image when you pick up an item/gold just the icon no need for words lol.
well i hope i get some responses to this thanks everyone if anything i could use a point in the right direction cause i wouldnt mind doin this myself if i knew where to start looking D: if you can do any of these PM me with w/e price you want and estimated time to do the script

EDIT: Also need Winkios Action Recharge to somehow go with Blizzards Z-HUD lol all thats wrong is the Z hud goes up and down and the timers for the Recharge go Left to right

Valdred

karldaylo

Quote from: chaucer on May 06, 2011, 06:20:15 am
3.Kinda Falls Under the 2nd category but i need Blizzards mouse controller to also be more compatible with Scene Hotkeys.

whoa... i wish somone figure this one out.. and i would love a copy of this :)  it would be a very helpful to mygame (his agme and erbodies game :)  )
RESPECT LIST:Blizzard, Game_guy, Foreverzer0, Winkio, Nathmatt

chaucer

May 06, 2011, 02:54:02 pm #3 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 02:57:27 pm by chaucer
i am willing to pay any price as long as its resonable depending on the script(if its a few lines and only took a few minutes ill obviusly pay less than a big script) lol but iwill pay alot for these scripts im going crazy tryin to figure them out myself just PM me the price you want for the script you can do and ill pay it more than likely or post your price here :) as long as its not like 300,000,000 dollars of course lolol its gotta be realistic xD

EDIT: also if you want more info about what im using PM me cant post now i gtg or i can upload a sample of the game im working on so you can see exactly what needs to be done

JellalFerd

Quote4.need a way to Recover SP over time(although it will be used for the TP system same thing though).

Couldn't that just be evented?
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

The Niche

Quote from: JellalFerd on May 15, 2011, 07:20:21 am
Quote4.need a way to Recover SP over time(although it will be used for the TP system same thing though).

Don't tell him that, get him to pay you first. Incidentally, I also possess an answer. I will give it to you for no less than seven strepsils.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

JellalFerd

Quote from: The Niche on May 15, 2011, 07:26:33 am

Don't tell him that, get him to pay you first.

...You evil genius, you. ._.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

Has anybody ever heard of a good genius?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

WinterVisage

To be this guy:

Common event (parallel process):

Change SP: Entire Party, +variable[variable of your choice] (This allows you to modify the recovery amount based on a number of things like armour, level, etc)

Wait: 200 frame(s) (This causes a pause for 10 seconds between the recovery, since it's a parallel processed event, it'll process this as a pause only in the event, not in the entire game like it usually does)

Now... Where's my monies >.>

Click on my eggs and I can make all of your wildest dreams come true >.>

Blizzard

Too late, he just torrented your solution and won't pay for it. :V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

chaucer

heh well i got that script covered (made it myself very proud lol) but i still need the others the most important is the Mog TP system with Blizz abs if anyone wants to help with it the mouse script is really just optional im not good at events or i'd use them more often lol :P but yah its all good thanks for the help with that one guys :) (except nich  :evil:)

The Niche

Quote from: chaucer on May 16, 2011, 08:09:08 pm
heh well i got that script covered (made it myself very proud lol) but i still need the others the most important is the Mog TP system with Blizz abs if anyone wants to help with it the mouse script is really just optional im not good at events or i'd use them more often lol :P but yah its all good thanks for the help with that one guys :) (especially niche  <3)

Fixed that for you.

chaucer

lol since i got nowhere with help can someone simply tell me whats the method used in blizz abs to check what skill is being used -_- noob questioen w/e but any help would be nice thanks

LiTTleDRAgo

I think its in last_action in Map_Battler (blizz abs part3)