Been a while since we did a Theme...Digimon Week anyone?

Started by GAX, May 06, 2011, 08:28:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

Shin Migumi

heyyy, who changed my name back!! lol. but umm...what will be next weeks theme? if we're continuing this.

winkio

Oh no, it's not something that happens every week, it just happens for the span of a week every once in a while.

Shin Migumi

oh ok lol. had fun with it though. now back to Mortal Kombat

Blizzard

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a new theme.

EDIT: Test your Might!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Blizzard

Lol, what irony. I expected F0 to be Sub-Zero. xD
winkio should totally be Raiden Goro. And Sub is Kane.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

PhoenixFire

Smoke

EDIT: Speaking of which, I think it's time to go out for a smoke break :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

May 12, 2011, 12:01:19 pm #32 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:42:59 pm by Tuggernuts
Reptile.

EDIT:

Change my name before I eat your fucking face. >8U

Shin Migumi

Holyrapid

I call Blaze! ( i know it goes against my last theme name, but who cares!)

Aqua

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

I'm done D:

G_G