so, I'm back home from college.

Started by Ryex, May 08, 2011, 02:18:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

that means slower inter net and a lot more time to work on things. it turns out that six hour car rides can be great for productive creative thinking. I'll be posting a few new threads over the next few days to share the products of those creative thoughts, including a concept for an simply incredible battle system.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Shin Migumi

Sounds like you have a lot to offer to the community from just a car ride lol. Looking forward to hearing all about it, i'm interested in any kind of battle system. They are my favorite aspect in creating RPGs.

Blizzard

Quote from: PenguinEatingBirdramon on May 08, 2011, 02:18:11 am
it turns out that six hour car rides can be great for productive creative thinking.

I second that.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to more people posting up scripts, ideas, etc. The more I read through them, the more I start to understand the whole scripting bit..

Quote from: Shin Migumi on May 08, 2011, 08:03:46 pm
Sounds like you have a lot to offer to the community from just a car ride lol.

Yep... Why do ya think most exec's get paid for travel? :xD:
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?