Buried

Started by phillip1756, May 08, 2011, 12:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

May 08, 2011, 12:09:49 pm Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:44:14 pm by phillip1756
Genre:Survival horror rpg
Age rating:if i had to give it a age rating i'd say mature because of the blood and swearing.(not much included in the demo though)

ABOUT
Buried is a survival horror with some rpg elements such as levelling.in buried although you're given the option of fighting,most enemies are much
stronger than you so running away is usually the best option.

STORY
Your name is David,you woke up in some kind of frozen cave with no idea how you got their,with no idea of what's going on,you decide to explore for a way out.

FEATURES
VTP ABS
Puzzles
Lighting effects
Atmosphere
Loads of exploration
Multiple endings

DEMO
http://www.mediafire.com/?6gh159f87fpr7yg
requires vx rtp

phillip1756

7 rooms available in the demo

G_G

I love how you just upload game.exe and expect it to work.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Gagmon on May 08, 2011, 01:45:26 pm

I'd say it's a virus.

phillip1756

Quote from: Ball-of-Yarnmon on May 08, 2011, 01:53:12 pm
Quote from: Gagmon on May 08, 2011, 01:45:26 pm

I'd say it's a virus.

its not a virus,i just for some reason today was at a loss of how to upload it

G_G

In RPG Maker, go to File > Compress Game > Check the box Encrypt Archive. It'll encrypt your game in a self extracting archive.

phillip1756

Quote from: Gagmon on May 08, 2011, 02:15:01 pm
In RPG Maker, go to File > Compress Game > Check the box Encrypt Archive. It'll encrypt your game in a self extracting archive.
kk thanks man,i've replaced it with what should now be a working download

Valdred

Didn't this happen with your previous game too? Oh well.

I'll try it tomorrow. Try to complete this one though ;)

phillip1756

Quote from: Valdred on May 08, 2011, 02:40:51 pm
Didn't this happen with your previous game too? Oh well.

I'll try it tomorrow. Try to complete this one though ;)

;)

ForeverZer0

I pushed the box up twice, and the game got all locked up.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Shin Migumi

Quote from: Pedomon on May 08, 2011, 09:26:59 pm
I pushed the box up twice, and the game got all locked up.

Same thing happened to me... I guess I won.

phillip1756

hang on i'll play through and see what the problem is

phillip1756

think you guys might've pushed it too far,if you push it when it's against a wall the game gets stuck

PhoenixFire

Well, that's not good.. You may want to fix that, and re-upload the demo.. I know when mine had bugs, and I didn't fix them right away, people seem to have lost interest in mine... Hmmm... Well, either that or they have no bugs they found  :^_^': Either way, that one bug alone could make or break peoples' interest in it. Just my two cents  :urgh:
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

phillip1756

Quote from: DigitalSoul on May 09, 2011, 09:48:52 am
Well, that's not good.. You may want to fix that, and re-upload the demo.. I know when mine had bugs, and I didn't fix them right away, people seem to have lost interest in mine... Hmmm... Well, either that or they have no bugs they found  :^_^': Either way, that one bug alone could make or break peoples' interest in it. Just my two cents  :urgh:
kk ima add some more rooms and stuff and fix that bug

ForeverZer0

It wasn't against the wall, and either way, as a rule the game should never lock up on the player, no matter what.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

phillip1756

Second demo uploaded

ForeverZer0

* Re-downloads

Will give report once I play it.  ;)

phillip1756

Quote from: Pedomon on May 09, 2011, 10:35:52 pm
* Re-downloads

Will give report once I play it.  ;)

:)

phillip1756

btw theres kind of a unfair trap in one of the rooms so i can give you the walkthrough for that bit if you want