Welcome? O_o

Started by (Hexamin), May 09, 2011, 05:07:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(Hexamin)

Ohi there, I'm Hex, and I used to diddle here and daddle there and I think I just might start again.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

G_G

Subsonic_Noise

FUCKING DONKEYS HOW DO THEY

WhiteRose

D:

D:

D:

D:

It's Hex!!! I missed you. Welcome back! *hugs*

(Hexamin)

Quote from: Anyprefixmon on May 09, 2011, 05:14:18 pm
It's Hex!!! I missed you. Welcome back! *hugs*

Sorry, did I know ya Ms. Magical Pony lady?

winkio

WELCOME BACK :D

lol, it's digimon week.  Gagmon is game_guy, Salmon is Subsonic_Noise, Anyprefixmon is WhiteRose.  And I never change avatars, so you should know who I am.

(Hexamin)

WAH!  I'm glad you oldies are still here ^_^  Now then... what's crack-a-lack-in?  Anything significant happen in the past year?

winkio

Quite a bit.  Actually, most of it happened it the past two months XD

1.  ARC: it's CP's new game engine we are working on, Blizz, g_g, F0, and Ryex are the main 4.  There's a forum section on it.
2.  Ulta's back: yay.  Join her RP, it will be fun.
3.  I'm an admin: lolwut.
4.  April Fools: was completely insane.
5.  Song of Destruction: open community RMXP game, combining everyone's talents.  Me, AliveDrive, WhiteRose, and Hatsamu are the main 4 at the moment.  Forum section as well.

And now we have
6.  Hex's back: ASK HIM WHERE HE'S BEEN. :V:

(Hexamin)

Excellent update, thank you sir.  More specific questions coming soon!  :V

Subsonic_Noise

eh, now the important facts.

7. I got banned three times (the last time being permanent), but somehow are still there

8. Merona isn't here anymore (I guess I should mention that since you two got along :P)

9. Winkio is sexually aroused by the echoes of him talking to brickwalls.

10. Ulta isn't actually female, but male. Also still a radioactive bulldog

11. Winkio is still a faggot. <3

12. Uh, donkeys

13. I'm eating rice right now.

Ryex

Ah welcome back hex!

News:

I have a new avatar I think it's Dio work I have a hard time remembering that far back

the w on my keyboard seems to be malfunctioning ( have to press hard to get it to work.) tried removing the key and cleaning it out but that as unsessful at resolving the problem
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: (Hexamin) on May 09, 2011, 05:07:29 pm
Ohi there, I'm Hex, and I used to diddle here and daddle there and I think I just might start again.

You're alive! <3

Weren't you in the army?

(Hexamin)

Quote from: Ball-of-Yarnmon on May 09, 2011, 06:53:04 pm

You're alive! <3

Weren't you in the army?

Still am... sorta at least.  Right now specifically, I'm at work.  Apparently I'm a network troubleshooter for Erricson now.  Dunno how I got here really.  o_O

Spaceman McConaughey

Never die on me. ;-;

PhoenixFire

Well, I never met ya, but, welcome back!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Bradley_Theory

Never met you either, but welcome on CP! Have fun. :3