The Name of Old

Started by Noob Saibot, May 15, 2011, 01:48:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Noob Saibot

May 15, 2011, 01:48:38 am Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:55:31 am by Noob Saibot
Chaos Project,

Hello. Saw an advertisement for ARC. I originally wasn't going to join, but then I saw so many Mortal Kombat user names it gave me a sense of need to use my old user name I used back in the day (2005-2008). My skills are best with RMXP, but I know how to use RMVX and GM (IGM sucks). Besides making games as a hobby I also do some web development and have helped such sites as RMXP Unlimited, RMXP Underground, and Emineweb. I retired from RMXP Unlimited as a Admin years ago (RMXP Underground even longer) and as for Eminweb the owner seemed to let it die so I just stopped showing up.

Other skills would be writing and some spriting:

Sample Battle Stance Image

I am also currently taking class in C++ game programing (so soon I will leave the making of game makers and probably make my own...lol...or just some games. Well hope I can be of use and help on this community.

v/Respectfully,
Noob Saibot (Kage Kazumi)

Ryex

Hello! Welcome to chaos! there is currently a mortal combat them weak going on that is why there are so many mortal combat names floating around. people changed them for the week.

I hope you enjoy your stay
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Ryex on May 15, 2011, 02:11:37 am
Hello! Welcome to chaos! there is currently a mortal combat them weak going on that is why there are so many mortal combat names floating around. people changed them for the week.

I hope you enjoy your stay

I know I figured it out.

Ryex

out of curiosity where did you see this ARC advertisement?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Ryex on May 15, 2011, 02:28:34 am
out of curiosity where did you see this ARC advertisement?

RMXP Unlimited

Blizzard

:welcome:

Attracting admins from other forums to join because of ARC, now that's something. :) We really hope to revolutionize the RMXP community with ARC. This will require a lot more careful planning as it seems, but I think we have a realistic chance.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Scorpion on May 15, 2011, 05:04:45 am
:welcome:

Attracting admins from other forums to join because of ARC, now that's something. :)

Well that's retired (from 2) and dropped one because the owner, legacyblade stopped showing up.

EDIT

I'm also surprised no one has commented on my game art above. :(

Spaceman McConaughey

Welcome!

And the game art is very nice. I love his irritated/serious look he has.

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Reptile on May 15, 2011, 01:26:39 pm
Welcome!

And the game art is very nice. I love his irritated/serious look he has.

Thanks you. Seeing these MK names makes me feel like Im at a MK forum that forgot to have MK forums...lol

Spaceman McConaughey

lol.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Shin Migumi

ahh noob is an a** on MK9. nonetheless, welcome. :)

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Johnny Cage on May 15, 2011, 08:20:32 pm
ahh noob is an a** on MK9. nonetheless, welcome. :)

Hes my Fav.

Shin Migumi

then we will meet online. you've just been CAGGED!!

Noob Saibot

Quote from: Johnny Cage on May 16, 2011, 08:26:18 pm
then we will meet online. you've just been CAGGED!!

Perhaps, but I was also stating in general he has always been my fav.

Shin Migumi

yea I kno. i'm just high on Cage right now lol. don't mind me, he's not even my favorite.  :facepalm: