911 Debate

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, May 15, 2011, 01:50:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Some brainwashed fool on RPGMakers.net@Tuggernuts: Don't worry I'm not offended. and reading back over my post, yes the typing is very bad. That tends to happen when I stay up that late.

The truth is that your government murdered thousands of its own people and blamed it on al-Qaeda, so the US people would want to go to war. It's all about money you see, which is sad.

I know this because I am not subject to the US media which is owned by corporations (the same people who get the president elected) and therefore I am not told untrue stories. My country, contrary to the US, does not fear monger. Then again, it doesn't need to.

I really wish I was wrong. There's really no need to get upset by what I say, maybe you should be upset by your governments actions.

Brainwashed as in, brainwashed by his country(possibly). This guy is the most ignorant person I have encountered on the internet, probably.

So what do you all think about the 911 incident? Was it set up by us? Or not? Here is my opinion quoted from that site:
Quote from: Me"The truth is that your government murdered thousands of its own people and blamed it on al-Qaeda."
What country are you from, brainwashed tool?

Oh really? Do you know what you're talking about? Why don't you tell that to my friend who died in 911? Oh wait! She got murdered by a couple of people who hijacked a plane and decided to use it for their own evil needs. I think you should stop posting what you post, lest you look more like an idiot. And honestly, if anyone here calls me out for THIS post, you're messed up in the head.

Now to go in if your argument was true(haha, yeah. as if.), why would we want to mess up our economy so bad? Why would we want to murder so much innocent people along with that? This is all that 911 did and more. Get your facts straight here, and quit posting your distorted opinions that could never hold any truth no matter how you look at it.

There is my opinion, now let's hear all your guys'.

winkio

I wonder what country that guy is from, because no country that I know of is free from corruption and fear mongering.  Basic superiority complex, the way I choose to deal with it is to tell the person that literally nobody cares who they are and what they think because they are insignificant.  Let them know how little I care about all their bullshit.  Every time they try and enter the conversation, ask them what the fuck they think they are doing trying to enter a real conversation when nothing they say matters to anyone.  Stuff like that, try and knock them down a few levels.

911 was a terrorist attack, case closed.

Subsonic_Noise

I basically agree with neither winkio nor that guy. I do believe that there was something weird about the way 911 happened (just like something about the death of bin laden seemed off), but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it was done by the government, because seriously, I know the american government at the time wasn't exactly the best, but I they weren't evil, at least not to that extend.

winkio

okay, so let me ask you this.  Explain how 911 should have happened if it was a legit not-weird terrorist attack.

ForeverZer0

As far as I know, I don't anybody aside from the idiot above believes the American government attacked itself.  The terrorist accepted responsibility for it, and I don't think that any other country denies that, even ones that America is not on friendly terms with.

I admit there were certain "oddities" about the Osama thing, not that it means anything either way, I still believe that he has been killed. I'm not one to immediately discount a conspiracy theory, but one above is absurd.

@tugger:
I steered clear of that topic for this exact reason. I knew it wouldn't be long before some idiot came in started saying stupid shit.  If he chooses to be blind, then fuck him and anyone else who wants to be blind with him.  Their "truth" has no effect on what I believe.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 15, 2011, 02:13:03 pm
I do believe that there was something weird about the way 911 happened (just like something about the death of bin laden seemed off), but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it was done by the government, because seriously, I know the american government at the time wasn't exactly the best, but I they weren't evil, at least not to that extend.

That's exactly what I was going to say, but you put it in words much nicer. I do believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack, but something just seems off in the whole story. It wouldn't be the first time that some government used fear to control and manipulate the population.

I think that there is some important background detail that nobody knows. And because of that, there are all those unclarities. The US government probably didn't plan it, but they definitely used it for propaganda.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valath

9/11 was an inside job executed by the evil that has become the US government. Just another excuse to go on a war for the sole purpose of monetary profit.
They don't care if you lost a parent, sibling or friend in 9/11. They just care that you are angry at Al Qaeda, so you support their anti-terrorism propagandas and make them richer and wealthier. That is how sick the US government has become. All they care about is money. Money buys them power and power brings corruption.

I'm sorry, but I have to go with our brainwashed tool friend on this one. Sometimes, reality is not what it seems to be and requires of us to look at the big picture.

Two or more years ago, I would have agreed with you on the terrorist attack theory. But this last year has been very enlightening and has shown me the level of depravity that a human being can reach. :(
1998, I'll never forget it.

Blizzard

You're wrong. All of this was the Illuminati's doing. The US government is just a puppet.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

The latest 911 truth meeting has revealed that the first tower was blown up by the government. The second tower was blown up in a simultaneous but unrelated plot by actual terrorists.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Ryex

Quote from: Valath on May 16, 2011, 05:40:06 am
9/11 was an inside job executed by the evil that has become the US government. Just another excuse to go on a war for the sole purpose of monetary profit.
They don't care if you lost a parent, sibling or friend in 9/11. They just care that you are angry at Al Qaeda, so you support their anti-terrorism propagandas and make them richer and wealthier. That is how sick the US government has become. All they care about is money. Money buys them power and power brings corruption.

I'm sorry, but I have to go with our brainwashed tool friend on this one. Sometimes, reality is not what it seems to be and requires of us to look at the big picture.

Two or more years ago, I would have agreed with you on the terrorist attack theory. But this last year has been very enlightening and has shown me the level of depravity that a human being can reach. :(

I have to say that this line of thinking is absolutely blindingly dumb. the "War on Terror" as it is called has if anything scree the US financially. we borrowed mass sums of money from banks abroad to fund the war and smack dab in the middle of it there was the collapse of the housing market which dumped the world economy in to the sewers. the war was the US's worst financial/ military decision in 5 decades. and the US will be in debts for the next 3 decades because of it. though it may be that we'll come out of this in another space age like tech rush... but thats is up for debate. the world isn't black and white, it's not even gray. it's a fucking kaleidescope with 7 billions different shapes and colors and trying to wrap up an event like the war on terror as a conspiracy theory centered on monetary gain related to laying claim on middle east oil is like saying that gravity couldn't possibly exist because that would mean the earth wasn't the center of the universe.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Valath on May 16, 2011, 05:40:06 am

Okay, stop. No more posts after that. This is intelligent debate, not idiotic debate.

Quote from: The Niche on May 16, 2011, 06:49:39 am
The latest 911 truth meeting has revealed that the first tower was blown up by the government. The second tower was blown up in a simultaneous but unrelated plot by actual terrorists.

You're joking, right?

Blizzard

Actually what Niche said is something like a meme. Or it was on xkcd or something like that.

winkio

Did you know that gang violence is all an operation by the government set up to keep minorities from getting an education and rising from power?  Gangs are just leagues of government assassins trying to take down the most promising young people before they can achieve their ambition.

Conspiracy theorists think they are too smart to believe the 'lies'.  They are actually to blinded by hate and cynicism to be rational.

Blizzard

Totally agreed. They are so focused on being too smart to believe their "lies" that they don't realize how much they are lying to themselves. :facepalm:

The Niche

Quote from: winkio on May 16, 2011, 12:15:39 pm
Did you know that gang violence is all an operation by the government set up to keep minorities from getting an education and rising from power?  Gangs are just leagues of government assassins trying to take down the most promising young people before they can achieve their ambition.

Conspiracy theorists think they are too smart to believe the 'lies'.  They are actually to blinded by hate and cynicism to be rational.

Sig'ing that so I can read it every time I get paranoid. Sub, I'm disappointed in you.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

To make this discussion less emotional: I did 9/11, with my ass. All other theories are, well, theories. See, now you are at an equal level and can discuss normally.

winkio

Sub, that's impossible, your ass was taken down in a CIA counter-terrorism operation in 1999, so there's no way it could have had any part in it.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: winkio on May 16, 2011, 01:56:20 pm
Sub, that's impossible, your ass was taken down in a CIA counter-terrorism operation in 1999, so there's no way it could have had any part in it.

That was a conspiracy, my ass is still very much present, I know because I use it to.. okay let's not go into detail here.

winkio

pics or it happened.

Subsonic_Noise

-resists urge to link goatse-