Started by ForeverZer0, May 15, 2011, 04:06:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

SE == ME. There is no ME in ARC, everything is an SE. *fixes*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

September 06, 2011, 04:00:43 am #22 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:36:58 am by MarkHest
TYPE:  BGM
FILENAME:  CalmDungeon
AUTHOR:  Markus Hestnes
LINK:  Removed, check my more resent post for the uppdated version.

RoseSkye

Quote from: MarkHest on September 06, 2011, 04:00:43 am
FILENAME:  No Idea
LINK:  Link [No need to download, just click and listen]

The file is currently MP3 becous i'm thinking of editing it more. Maybe a hi-hat that keeps the rythm in the background?
I'm altso unsure whether to make the song longer, becous the longer the song the more filesize.

What do you think?
Will uppload as WAV when i'm completely done with it. I will need your opinions.

Altso, i have no idea what to name it...
sounds good

Ryex

I agree it dose sound good just a bit raw, understandable because you said it wasn't finished.

as for the name, try naming it after the mood it produces for you.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

MarkHest

September 06, 2011, 02:06:34 pm #25 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:10:30 am by MarkHest
FILENAME: Revelation
LINK:  Link [MP3 Version. Click and listen, no need for download.]

The WAV have been upploaded to the RTP Folder already. If you wish for me to make any change to the song just say so and i'll get right to it... then re-uppload.

What do you think? :)

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on August 31, 2011, 06:12:35 am
SE == ME. There is no ME in ARC, everything is an SE. *fixes*

THANK YOU.

Also this music is beautiful.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Reives

Type: BGM
Filename: Morning [or whatever seems fitting; not important]
Author: Kan (Reives) Gao
Link [mp3]: click

P.S. You can find a large amount of free-to-use sound effects here: http://www.freesound.org/browse/ [Do have to give credits if used in something like this though, which may be a hassle.]
:~

Blizzard

The credits thing is not a problem.

Guys, I think we should put a list together of who EXACTLY contributed what. :/

Magus

Damn... that's a big file for one song. I personally would recommended midi. Anyway, this song okay. Though I'd prefer a bit more base-- this is a good song overall. Good for an over-world.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

We will convert .wav files later into .ogg probably. Or maybe .flac, we haven't decided yet.

MarkHest

FILENAME:  Ice Cave
LINK:  Link [MP3 - Click to listen]

The song is relatively possitive and very playfull so it's not exactly a dungeon music but it does fit in an icy environment very well.

Ryex

oh wow, you guys are AWESOME! each and every piece submitted to the RTP has been of higher quality than anything RPG Maker every gave us!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ShadowPierce

->*lvl up* Awesome! :3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Blizzard

I totally agree. You guys are great, the ARC community will love you. <3

Magus

Quote from: MarkHest on September 22, 2011, 04:21:56 am
FILENAME:  Ice Cave
LINK:  Link [MP3 - Click to listen]

The song is relatively possitive and very playfull so it's not exactly a dungeon music but it does fit in an icy environment very well.

Nice song. There's something about it that reels me in :3
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Ryex

I'd like to make a request, I was listening to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvH4PA4LVdQ
and I though to my self that this music has a feel that I would REALLY like to listen to if I was exploring a foreign desert like area in a game
so if you guys could make one or two songs with an atmosphere like the one one in the video (the funky beat and the twanging banjo combined with a deep acoustic guitar) I think It would be awesome!

MarkHest

September 26, 2011, 04:54:07 am #37 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:59:08 am by MarkHest
@Ryex: This will be a real challenge for me but i will try my best to make a song with a desert-like environment. Making a guitar song with a music program and no experience in playing the guitar... wish me good luck! :^_^':
(Might take a while)

@Magus: Nice that you like it ^^

AngryPacman

September 26, 2011, 06:50:53 am #38 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:12:05 am by AngryPacman
Listen to 'Scene2'. That is the draft of my major composition this year. I'm going to develop it, it's going to be performed by absolutely fantastic musicians at my school, and professionally recorded. The complete version is much better, but I don't want that in there. I'll definitely give you guys the recording once it's done, but it probably won't be until March or something D:
I'll chuck a MIDI file of what Sibelius thinks it'll sound like, but the live recording will be infinitely better. I'm really liking the material I made for all of this.

Oh, here it is.
G_G's a silly boy.

Blizzard