Hell is gonna break loose

Started by Blizzard, May 19, 2008, 01:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

May 19, 2008, 01:39:49 pm Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:49:12 pm by Blizzard
http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/121-help-my-account-has-been-suspended-2.html

Don't ask why the original CP account hasn't been unsuspended yet. It's been over a week now.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

so this is a new account with them?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

May 20, 2008, 03:54:07 pm #2 Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:04:01 pm by Blizzard
Actually no, the admin re-enabled it today. The new account had a different URL.
Alright, no mass e-mails to notify the member that CP is back anymore. >.<
I'm terribly sorry that this happened. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

the dark theme is down again.

Aqua

Memor-X

because Chaos Project is my home away from home away from home (meaning my home away from home is MHHO and this forum is my home away from that home) if even there's another hosting problem, i'm going over to the host's place and doing what they did on South Park when their perants lied to them (put crap all over their walla) and if that fails, tatical nuclear warhead strike! but i'm wondering the old forum (the one with the link to here), is that on a differnt host cause doing the last downtime, it was still around

Starrodkirby86

Ah, good times. Chaos Project is back, and I hope it's back speedy, mighty, and hardy as ever. Taking things for granted, this was a good thing, hopefully everything is retained, of course except for the minor amount of posts between one of the downtimes, right?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

The activity has dropped ever since as well. It will take a month or two until CP is active as it used to be before the first move. ._.

Starrodkirby86

One month. That's pretty long. Though through that one month, there is summer, so maybe that can help considering many students are out for Summer Vacation. I suppose you can always go back and advertise or spread the word, whether indirectly or directly on other communities...If only I were active in other forums I would help too.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

nouman6

Quote from: Blizzard on May 21, 2008, 11:57:57 am
The activity has dropped ever since as well. It will take a month or two until CP is active as it used to be before the first move. ._.

of course that does require work. Chaos Project should look to get a 'decent' homepage as well as some listings on google

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=vRx&q=blizzards+abs&btnG=Search

but these things don't happen on their own. To get a site listed high in search engines requires a LOT of work, take my word for it.

Memor-X

Quote from: nouman6 on May 21, 2008, 07:05:40 pmbut these things don't happen on their own. To get a site listed high in search engines requires a LOT of work, take my word for it.

not really with your thinking about google, just type google url and click the first link and then you can stick your site in their search engine, i don't know about others but i might be the same

nouman6

Quote from: Memor-X on May 21, 2008, 09:09:59 pm
Quote from: nouman6 on May 21, 2008, 07:05:40 pmbut these things don't happen on their own. To get a site listed high in search engines requires a LOT of work, take my word for it.

not really with your thinking about google, just type google url and click the first link and then you can stick your site in their search engine, i don't know about others but i might be the same

I don't understand what your trying to say? You can't put your site on google just by putting it anywhere :P

Blizzard

Don't worry about my site one google. Try typing "Blizz-ABS Chaos Project" into google and see what happens. :P Since recently just one of the terms would make CP show up on the first page as well, but due to the problems with hosting lately my google rank dropped.

In any case: Yes, I know that I need a homepage. And I need an original skin for the forum. The problem is that I lack the time right now. I have to write my diploma thesis of 40-50 pages withing the next 3 weeks and I haven't even started yet. You can imagine the stress.

Vell

maybe you should like, focus on that more? we can handle three weeks knowing our Almighty Blizzard of Script Writing is busy.

Blizzard

I will. I've been busy the last two days with college stuff, but I didn't have any time to start working on it. It's college itself that prevents me most on doing this. I need a serious rest so I'm not doing anything today. I'm going out tonight with Xintekk and tomorrow I'll start working on it.

Vell

nouman6

Quote from: Blizzard on May 24, 2008, 08:32:47 am
Don't worry about my site one google. Try typing "Blizz-ABS Chaos Project" into google and see what happens. :P

Who is going to search that term?

try rmvx scripts / rmxp scripts / rmvx / rpg maker scripts

I've worked hours to get RMRevolution on the front page for those searches, and hey, its worked.

Blizzard

At least I'm on first page when looking for anything. <_<;

Starrodkirby86

Get obvious terms for RPG Maker and Chaos Project, so then eventually after enough hits we'll get this place back to awesomeness. With Google, one Starrodkirby86 and you'll see a--Oh wait, that's right, that's as if saying Blizz-Abs...my bad. Type in Chaos Project, you get a lot of Sonic things. We need that to change! Don't know how though. Let Google come to you? No idea...

I agree with Nouman here. Except make some terms such as RMXP XP RPG-XP or whatever, though I know it's not like tags on Youtube unfortunately.

legacyblade

I'm glad the site is back, I'm glad kriby pointed it out to me. Anyhoo, good luck with the collage stuff, I hate exams!