Hell is gonna break loose

Started by Blizzard, May 19, 2008, 01:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

Indeed. I know I'll do my part to get CP known across the world! And soon the site will be so active that... idk I didn't plan that far.

Blizzard

First we need to get our grade of activity back. While we work at that, we just need to keep contributing more and more. It will take some time, but eventually we will get more famous. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

you have fame enough to keep this place in the hall of fame for a while. if the public could put Blizz and CP together that is.

Starrodkirby86

Finding fame isn't an issue at all. It's regaining back that lost fame because of that horrendous downtime. If you look at the history right here, you'll see something quite interesting.

Monthly Summary  New Topics  New Posts  New Members  Most Online  Page views
May 2008 37 994 11 56 24639
April 2008 48 1435 3 13 24194
March 2008 223 10936 31 48 154748
February 2008 175 4817 33 18 89264
January 2008 354 5322 83 18 86856

You get the values and all, but the main point is that at March, we were at a record time posting business, spanning almost the amount of all of the other new posts amount combined. That's phenomenal.  We had lots of members over time, but that isn't the matter, since it's consistent in the 40-esque range, averaged. It's really interesting...though...Wanted to point that out...That's all.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

The most interesting is the highest number of people online this month. I have absolutely not idea how that happened.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on May 28, 2008, 03:04:59 am
The most interesting is the highest number of people online this month. I have absolutely not idea how that happened.
Um, I think I should fuss up. There is this one time, it was with a bunch of guests. There were like 10-20. I added to it by going on random proxies since those counted as guests. Of course...that broke the record. But a few days later...REAL guests arrived to the 56 mark. Quite farfetched, but oh well.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).