[XP] Bloodlines - Online RPG Recruitment

Started by mroedesigns, May 20, 2011, 08:41:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

May 20, 2011, 08:41:58 pm Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:43:57 pm by mroedesigns

An online RPG in development by MRoe Designs

(Click image to go to the development blog)

Official Project Thread

Currently I'm the only person actively working on development. I've got a few friends who've been helping me out with writing here and there, but thats the most of it. I need, of course, all the help I can get. But I also understand that I can't ask for somebody to create my whole game for me for free. There for, if you think you have something that could help, please feel free to post it. Any and all ideas are welcome.

As far as what I am specifically looking for, I need writers, and I need spriters. I love having many people work on the story and background of the project, because everybody has their own part to contribute. And art is my biggest benchmark in the project as of right now. I need some more visual equipment, and/or recolors of the sets that I've got. Also I would like to have custom tile sets, eventually 100% custom. Again, I'm not asking for any single person to do everything, I'm just listing everything I need.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have anything that might help me out. Thanks!