CAR!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ryex, May 21, 2011, 07:52:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I'm not really that excited but it still pretty awesome to actually have a car to drive around town in and it will make it easier to find a job.
Spoiler: ShowHide

:P you can see my cat hiding underneath.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Looks neat, Ryex. Careful not to hit your cat while backing out!

Blizzard

Awesome, man. :)
*steals cat*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

May 21, 2011, 08:38:24 pm #3 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:47:15 pm by Ryex
Ha! good luck that cat is so selective of the people it likes that it will walk right up to those it dose even if it hasn't met them before. but others it will hiss at on sight. my sister is one of the hiss on sight ones :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

OMG that cat looks awesome <3 Erm and your car too :V

Nyah nice car dude. :D

Blizzard

Quote from: Ryex on May 21, 2011, 08:38:24 pm
Ha! good luck that cat is so selective of the people it likes that it will walk right up to those it dose even if it hasn't met them before. but others it will hiss at on sight. my sister is one of the hiss on sight ones :P

Don't you worry about that. It wouldn't be the first aggressive cat that got to like me instantly. :) Remember this?

I didn't put him there. He climbed up himself 5 minutes after we met. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

AMG CAR!! IT'S SO SHINY AND PRETTYFUL!

Also, nice cat.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!