Megaman Character Sets for VX?

Started by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, May 24, 2011, 01:00:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

Spoiler: ShowHide

That took nearly three minutes to find. It would have helped if I knew the series and knew the name of the character ahead of time, or the request could have included it, but after spending a two minutes finding the name of the character, a quick google image search of "Vile" with a few words to cross like "megaman", "sheet", and "charset", and boom, your sprite.

Just do that with the second and I'm sure you'll be able to find something useful.

Oh, yeah, and...
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

June 19, 2011, 01:37:27 am #21 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:47:05 am by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN
Quote from: Ryex on June 19, 2011, 12:21:52 am
Get off you high house man. this is the most helpful Game development forum there is. thus we give you links to resources that may help in your quest to get what you want if we can't give you exactly what you want. would you rather we just ignore your topic altogether? now THAT would be rude.

As I said I am NOT entitled to anything. Nothing that has been posted in that topic is helpful. Nothing has been posted to help me get what I requested. I'm not seeing your point.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on June 19, 2011, 12:51:15 am

That took nearly three minutes to find. It would have helped if I knew the series and knew the name of the character ahead of time, or the request could have included it, but after spending a two minutes finding the name of the character, a quick google image search of "Vile" with a few words to cross like "megaman", "sheet", and "charset", and boom, your sprite.

Just do that with the second and I'm sure you'll be able to find something useful.

Oh, yeah, and...

I've already done Google searches. I am not asking for animations. Again I am not asking for MegaMan stuff in general.

I provided PICTURES of what I requested. How could you NOT know what I am looking for when the information is POSTED in the FIRST post. Providing pictures is better than just giving a name. Posting pictures gives people what I am looking for instead of them searching for random stuff. I am NOT requesting for Vile. I requested for two characters who both have pictures posted. Vile is NOT one of those pictures.  Sadly that's what people doing in this topic, searching for random stuff that WAS NOT requested for.

I have never been on such a RPG Maker where people post things you don't request for nor things that are helpful to fulfill the request.

I was planning to patiently wait for someone to come along and do this while I work on my project. I was pretty open waiting for months and how long it would took. However, since members on this site want to disrespect me and spam my topic, I'll make my leave from this board for good.

ForeverZer0

Your being dense. Seriously.
I just spent a few minutes of my time to help you, against my better judgment after your attitude, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because Tugger was trolling you.

A name would help, believe me, I know how to use google, and simply typing "megaman" image results is way too many. You add a name and it narrows it down dramatically, so please do not get angry because others cannot do something just as you like that you clearly are incompetent and inept at doing yourself.

In the future, you should learn to do it yourself and don't ask, or show respect for those who do try to help you.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

wow. just... wow. just so you know that last person with your attitude was banned within the first week.

We've kindly taking time out of our day to offer the best help we can you act like this. I wish you the best of luck finding what you need but be forewarned. I' won;t be offering my help to you until I see a significant attitude change. if you can respect and accepted help graceful even if it isn't exactly what you wanted. people won't help you. it IS that simple.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

G_G

June 19, 2011, 02:37:48 am #25 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:41:54 am by game_guy
I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.

You are the kind of person who, when someone first meets you, they don't like you. But when they get to know you better, they hate you.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

June 19, 2011, 02:42:04 am #26 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:52:18 am by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN
Quote from: DigitalSoul on June 19, 2011, 02:03:19 am
Well sir, I bid you better luck with the next unfortunate set of people you decide to spam, and deface topics with, oh, and just to point it out, I agree with you, you were entitled to nothing. Which means, by definition, -noone- on here was obligated in any way, to even acknowledge the existence of your request. You should be grateful someone did, and whilst it was not the exact material you requested, he at the very least provided a link, that you could follow, and from there do your own damn research, and -maybe- find some use for. But no, you had to be a drama queen, blow it out of proportion, and then proceed to spam the topic.. All I can reply to this with, is if you were on my forum, you wouldn't be able to leave peacefully of your own accord. I would've banhammered your spamming ass by now (sorry in advance to the mods reading this... This guy is just really pissing me off...)

Why are you pissed? How am I spamming? I'm not one of the members in the topic who has posted stuff that was NOT requested. It's like requesting for a Link character set and members started posting pictures Mario, Ganon, and Sonic while the OP didn't ask nor want anything of the 3 characters posted.

Personally I find it very unhelpful for members to post resources that are unhelpful nor requested. As I said NOTHING in that link can be used nor edited to be character sets for what was requested.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on June 19, 2011, 02:07:23 am
Your being dense. Seriously.
I just spent a few minutes of my time to help you, against my better judgment after your attitude, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because Tugger was trolling you.

A name would help, believe me, I know how to use google, and simply typing "megaman" image results is way too many. You add a name and it narrows it down dramatically, so please do not get angry because others cannot do something just as you like that you clearly are incompetent and inept at doing yourself.

In the future, you should learn to do it yourself and don't ask, or show respect for those who do try to help you.

I really don't see how you're unable to understand the request. I provided the pictures of the characters I wanted. I don't understand why you would start searching for random MegaMan stuff while I provided the basic specifics for the request. It doesn't make sense.

Quote from: Ryex on June 19, 2011, 02:23:05 am
wow. just... wow. just so you know that last person with your attitude was banned within the first week.

We've kindly taking time out of our day to offer the best help we can you act like this. I wish you the best of luck finding what you need but be forewarned. I' won;t be offering my help to you until I see a significant attitude change. if you can respect and accepted help graceful even if it isn't exactly what you wanted. people won't help you. it IS that simple.

How can you say people have provided me with the best help they can when they post resources that are unhelpful? I would understand if there were some sprites that I needed to cut and paste to fulfill my request. That's understand. However, that wasn't done as well.

I need an attitude change when I am the person is getting reeving all of the personal attacks? :???: I have not disrespected anyone. Rejecting resources is not disrespect. I didn't ask for anything that was posted.

And come on a Luigi animation posted? You call that help?

I will say for one last time. I'm not entitled to help. However, at the same time it is pointless and very unhelpful to post resources that are not request nor useful to fulfill the request. What if someone asks for a fire Mario character set and members started posting random Mario stuff that are unhelpful to fulfill the request?

Spaceman McConaughey

June 19, 2011, 02:45:47 am #27 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:48:18 am by Tuggernuts

You're so mad.

G_G

Hey I found something that looks just like the second guy!

Ryex

Quote from: RATED-RKOFRANKLIN on June 19, 2011, 02:42:04 am
I will say for one last time. I'm entitled to help. However, at the same time it is pointless and very unhelpful to post resources that are not request nor useful to fulfill the request. What if someone asks for a fire Mario character set and members started posting random Mario stuff that are unhelpful to fulfill the request?

I will say for one last time. I'm entitled to help.

I'm entitled to help.

I'm entitled.

PHFFFFFFFFTT! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, but I-

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HA! HA!

Sorry, but if you really think that then your too far along in your disillusionment for me to be of any help.

simple fact for you.

your entitled to NOTHING  .
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

@G_G: The trolling level in that post is over 9000!

Anywho, I may be done with this topic.

Already am waiting for the ban winkio promised. <3

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Quote from: Ryex on June 19, 2011, 02:49:11 am
I will say for one last time. I'm entitled to help. However, at the same time it is pointless and very unhelpful to post resources that are not request nor useful to fulfill the request. What if someone asks for a fire Mario character set and members started posting random Mario stuff that are unhelpful to fulfill the request?

I will say for one last time. I'm entitled to help.

I'm entitled to help.

I'm entitled.

PHFFFFFFFFTT! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, but I-

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HA! HA!

Sorry, but if you really think that then your too far along in your disillusionment for me to be of any help.

simple fact for you.

your entitled to NOTHING  .

That was a typo. I said many times that I am not entitled to help. That was an error. If you read my other posts you would know that.

Ryex

G_G

You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now I see that you are just the opposite - your are obnoxious and arrogant.

Spaceman McConaughey

ForeverZer0

June 19, 2011, 02:55:31 am #35 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:01:58 am by ForeverZer0
This topic needs locked, or get back on track, though I fear that is a lost cause at this point.

EDIT:
By the way, I'm confused. Who is the second character? From everything I search, that is "Vile", although that particular version is colored slightly different than most of the images I find. At the very worst you can do a recolor.

G_G

One more post before getting locked. This one cuts the cake!

Sure, I'd love to help you out!....Now which way did you come in?

Blizzard

June 19, 2011, 04:48:49 am #37 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:00:29 am by Blizzard
You are all taking this shit way out of proportion. Get over yourself.

Quote from: RATED-RKOFRANKLIN on June 17, 2011, 10:19:09 pm
No offense. I did not ask for Protoman. I have animations for my game.

If you guys feel offended by it, it's your problem. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN did not intend to offend anyone. Tuggernuts started bullshitting without reason and this turned into a flame war without reason. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN was not being rude before Tuggernuts started flaming him and while it doesn't justify his rudeness, he is entitled to defend his point of view and opinion.

Tuggernuts has been banned for initiating this flame war for a week. G_G, Ryex and F0, I am disappointed in you. I am giving you a posting ban for 3 days. The rest of you guys should carefully read the next time how something started before blindly taking sides. In fact, you should stay out of flame wars. Be happy that I am going easy on your asses with only 3 days because this is your first offense. The next time you might just get 2-4 weeks of full bans. Again, I am disappointed in you. I made you moderators because you were more likely to treat a situation like this objectively.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G