[XP] Quick Fix: Item Price

Started by G_G, May 29, 2011, 01:59:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Quick Fix: Item Price
Version 1.0

Intro

G_G here again, breaking the laws Enterbrain has placed on us with RPG Maker XP. I was always annoyed by the 5 character limit that they placed when setting Item prices. This is bypassable by scrolling the mouse wheel up and up and up but that is slow and time consuming. With this new utility, you can easily mod prices with an 8 character limit for a total of 99,999,999 for an item.

Features

• Loads Items, Armors, and Weapons RPG Data

• Edit prices to go over 99,999

• Backup/Save/Reload Data

Screenshots
Spoiler: ShowHide

Instructions
Run the program, click Browse at the bottom of the window and choose your project directory. It will then automatically load up all the necessary data and it will save the directory you chose for the next time you run the program.

Go through all the items you want and change the price, after that just click File > Save Data. Open up your project and you should see the new price. If you're worried about this corrupting your data, simple click File > Backup Data. It will back it all up for you in a new folder in case anything does manage to go wrong.

Downloads
Quick Fix: Price (v1.0)

The Niche

G_G, why couldn't you have released all this awesome ( :naughty: ) before I discovered UDK?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

This shit be way awesome. Make more.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

stripe103

May 29, 2011, 04:10:55 pm #4 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:14:20 pm by stripe103
Ryex have a scripting school, the Niche have a spriting school. If you start a C# programming school, it would be awesome! No beginner tutorial though with what variables are, there is already too many of them. :)

iRemilia

ForeverZer0

What is this doing here?

* Moves to database *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

*scratches head* What's this doing in Resource Database?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Quote from: Blizzard on October 09, 2011, 04:59:50 am
*scratches head* What's this doing in Resource Database?

Well I'm not sure what reason's F0 had it moved to the database, but I see it more as a tool/resource than anything else.

ForeverZer0

I really wasn't sure where it should go, but I though Resources the most appropriate. I was thinking this or Development Tools, but that category is more about things other than RMXP, and I though it might get overlooked by people looking for RMXP stuff.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.