The Official Pony Topic

Started by WhiteRose, June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

Yo dawg, we heard you like Spitfire, so we put Spitfire in a Spitfire while playing Spitfire.
http://captainhoers.deviantart.com/art/Spitfire-Finds-a-Spitfire-268496436
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

I've watched about three of the Dutch episodes. It is funny, but it doesn't seem THAT special to me. It's not a bad show, though. Actually, I think most of the current shows on televion are far worse than MLP.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

@Tugger I laughed so hard when watching that one :rofl:

ShadowPierce

I'm a pegasus colt named SilverBurst, your argument is invalid...

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

MarkHest

Ryex

MarkHest

Ryex

I'm not sure if I can express how awesome this song it!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Medh_WIU0P8

KK20

Debating on whether or not to go to this, considering the fact that it's literally a 15-20 minute drive from where I live and it got moved to a Saturday. It would make this my first ever MLP event I have ever attended and seeing another brony (yep, I have yet to see one brony in person...or at least an obvious one).

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

G_G

You should totally go. If I only lived 15 minutes away, I'd definitely try to show up. Meeting fellow bronies in person is always such a joy.

Ryex

put it this way, it's one of teh few social gathering you will attend in your lifetime where you can gareente that you will have something in common that you will enjoy talking about and where nobody will be an asshat

Blizzard

I agree. Just do it. Have some fun, meet some people.

KK20

A'ight, I'll take it upon myself to show up if I'm not busy that day. With me being the "I like being alone" guy, this is definitely a huge step out of my comfort zone. But hey, if it made people like me open up more, then it should do me some good.  :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Vell

Tell us how it goes / how did it go?