The Official Pony Topic

Started by WhiteRose, June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kett Shee

I've been away from the internet for far too long, haven't I...
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

I know that nobody cares, but I just want to let you know that I have a great time in this topic. I am laughing my ass off from the unexpected posts.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Good for your ass. But maybe you should reattach it?

Blizzard

I'm serious. The unexpected posts in this topic make me laugh real hard.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I find it disturbing that this topic exists.

Not really, I tolerate it, but please... keep the acting to a minimum. Pony topics on 4chan deeply disturb me.

AliveDrive

The order of those two posts was spectacular.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

G_G

Ryex

have you watched any of the episodes Blizz?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Nope. But I remember watching something similar as I said the other day. I still can't remember what it was.

@G_G: YOU CAN'T DISAPPROVE OF THIS TOPIC JUST LIKE THAT!

PhoenixFire

See, I actually don't watch it, but I've seen glimpses, and although I find it odd that the topic exists, I don't judge based on the shows people watch :P
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

I am starting to get really offended now.

If you guys don't like the show, quit posting in the fucking topic and spamming it. For Christ sakes.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 03, 2011, 02:37:42 pm

If you guys don't like the show, quit posting in the fucking topic and spamming it. For Christ sakes.

I was just saying that I don't mind this topic, but please don't start saying things like "everypony" :(

WhiteRose

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 03, 2011, 02:37:42 pm

I don't think it's any reason to get offended. I do agree with you, though, that if people don't like this topic they don't have to post in it or even read it.

Could we please get back on subject?

Blizzard

I never said I didn't like it. I can't say if I like it or not, I never even watched it. :/
Alright, if it bothers you that I'm posting here, I'll leave. *leaves*

Spaceman McConaughey

I never said anyone in particular, Blizz. It's pretty much the comments about it being gay and stupid, which I do not think you made.

On topic:
Anyone have a particular moment in the show they absolutely love? Mine would probably be when they all got messed up by the poison joke(was that it's name?). Was a pretty funny moment.

Vell

OH MY GOD FLUTTERGUY~

Yes, Flutterguy's singing was the best thing. Also, in Winter Wrap-up when Pinkie Pie says she was a 'Itty Bitty Twinkie Pinkie!"

JellalFerd

Fluttershy's insanity scenes in the last episode was the best thing ever in the series.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

RoseSkye

June 04, 2011, 09:31:56 am #37 Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 06:31:45 pm by Dr. Stewart
*WARNING, OFFENSIVE POST DETECTED, no seriously, that was unneccesary, tone it down a bit Rose*

Vell

PhoenixFire

June 04, 2011, 07:02:24 pm #39 Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:05:16 pm by DigitalSoul
^love the pic

EDIT: Okay, since I don't know much about this topic, but probably should, and, probably will need to, due to the monster.. Educate me..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?