The Official Pony Topic

Started by WhiteRose, June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

If you give them to a 6 year old, sure they do.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ShadowPierce

October 16, 2011, 09:10:14 am #142 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:05:11 am by ShadowPierce
->I would like to inform everyone that a new brony has just emerged! ME! :haha:

How many eps of season 2 are out? Σ: 3

EDIT:

Spoiler: ShowHide
>: 3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on October 07, 2011, 03:15:18 pm
Stuff on TV these days is quite bad for your subconscious and will create complexes in the long run without you even noticing. ._.

To add to this, I know a guy who studied advertisement science (I have no clue what it is called in english), and subconcious inducing of ideas or manipulation is and has been a big part of advertisements for quite some time. Take the coca cola advertisements for example. They don't want to make you spontaneously buy a coke right now. From when you are a child on and started being exposed to their advertisements, they are inducing the idea that coca cola equals refreshingness into your brain. This is a reason why many people, after doing something exhausting, are likely to buy a coke.

Blizzard

Gah, I really hate this kind of harmful mental programming. ._. Removing this shit again isn't easy. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

It's called Classical Conditioning, and there was this asshole guy. Made a baby afraid of rats (by using classical conditioning) and then you know what he did?

He invented marketing.

Vell

BUMPING

Everyone should read Fallout: Equestria if they like Fallout and also Ponies. It is excellent.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Can they make an RPG Maker? CAN THEY?! HUH?! CAN THEY?! *melts*

Spaceman McConaughey

Now, now, Dr. Cox. They so can if they choose!

Ryex

I wonder how Dr. Cox would respond to seeing JD watching ponies. JD would totally be a brony.

Spaceman McConaughey

LOL! I can only imagine how fucking hilarious that would be.

Blizzard

I'd probably laugh my ass off. 2 times.

Ryex

Ok, So tonight...

QuotePonies Play Rhythm Games With Pony Music While Distracted

Exactly was it says on the tin. A contestant plays through a ridiculously long track of music created by the pony community, mixed so that they have no time to rest between songs. Hilarity ensues when the co-hosts attempt to keep the player distracted with prepared pony trivia, random antics and questions from the live audience.

The first episode will stream live on Friday Nov 11 at 19:30 MST (or 7:30 PM for those of you who don't understand 24 hour clocks, 9:30 PM EST for those on the east cost, and 2:30 AM GMT for those who live across the water). it will feature our contestant playing through a 40-60 minute track of pony music in Audiosurf on Ninja Mono with Ironmode on.

The episode will be Co hosted by the BFA (Brony Foundation for the Arts) a group that works much like Mystery science theater 3000 but for pony fan-fiction which will be releasing some of their extremely funny video soon.

Join us for a great time of dogging gray blocks, hitting colored ones, and some commentary worthy of <insurt favorite comedian here>.

Find us at: http://www.livestream.com/ryexanderstemporalportal 7:30 PM MST 9:30 PM EST 2:30 AM GMT

I'm hosting this. and I'm the contestant. Show up for a great time!

Vell

I'll be there with fellow bronies.

Also seriously recommending Fallout Equestria.

Ryex

Quote from: UltaFlame on November 11, 2011, 12:36:52 pm
I'll be there with fellow bronies.

Also seriously recommending Fallout Equestria.

Great! thanks.

also I already have read Fo:E up to the latest chapter at least, it isn't finished yet.

Vell

Missed it due to friends being assholes. D:

Ryex

it's recorded and up on the channel