F-Zero week

Started by winkio, June 04, 2011, 05:31:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

Hey, maybe f-zero games aren't as popular as other series, but they actually have decent story, good gameplay, great character design, and epic music.  Plus everyone loves Captain Falcon, because he can deliver a punch powerful enough to vaporize an entire planet.

Anyways, here's a link to my character's music (which has other f-zero characters in the related vids section), and a link to the complete character roster.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

I don't have much clue about F-Zero so I'll skip this one. ._.
Have fun, you kiddos.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

nonsense, you don't have to have a clue, just browse around and find a character you like the appearance of or music of.  You are seriously missing out if you don't.

G_G

What happened to kirby week D:

I guess I'll be Captain Falcon.

winkio

Quote from: game_guy on June 04, 2011, 05:58:32 pm
What happened to kirby week D:

we need to wait for SRK to get back here for that :P

AliveDrive

I was always CF when I played.

I only picked my guy because his car is named King Meteor! :D

I know absolutely nothing about this bloke except he has an awesome car name and is apparently German.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

June 05, 2011, 04:14:42 am #6 Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 04:58:40 am by James McCloud
Quote from: Dr. Stewart on June 04, 2011, 05:46:12 pm
nonsense, you don't have to have a clue, just browse around and find a character you like the appearance of or music of.  You are seriously missing out if you don't.

Really? I'm on it.

EDIT: I think I have the perfect character for me. I was thinking between James McCloud and Phoenix and I picked James McCloud.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I'll be "ForeverZer0"

Blizzard

That's one awesome pun.

winkio

heh, going for the starfox cameo, eh?  All we need now is a Leon.

And Sub, I'm giving you QQQ.

Blizzard

It's because he doesn't fit in there. Just like me not fitting into this week. :V:

Ryex

I'll be "Falcon Punch" if someone else will be "Falcon Kick" :p it won't really be funny unless there is both...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Falcon Punch needs no other support :D

Spaceman McConaughey

I wanna be Warlock Punch... or Falcon Kick. I dunno, you choose.

Vell

Make me Bill.

The Hatches are open!

winkio

Billy was already taken, so I just over specified.

Vell

Bill's a dog :stare:

winkio

wrong game.  Of course, Billy just happened to be an F-Zero character, so I thought why the hell not.

Vell

>: but I don't play F-zero.

winkio

yeah, I'm starting to realize I'm pretty much the only one here that did.  Still, the games were awesome.