Hello!

Started by cyclope, June 05, 2011, 10:08:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclope

I've been in the forum for over a year and I realized I never introduced myself :facepalm: So kind of late I will introduce myself. This has been the first forum I have joined, and the only. I love creating anyway is my passion, and making games is an interesting form it. I love to draw, create 3D models, write, read, Photoshop, learn, interact, think, analyze, Xbox, I used to play Runescape and puzzle pirates, and many other things. My first language is Spanish, but I speak fluidly English and talk some Portuguese. In RPG Maker XP I am a good at mapping, eventing, making titles/logos/gameovers, and I can edit some scripts and sprites.

I think thats enough to introduce myself  :)
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Vell

Fresh Me- waaaaaaait, I've tasted this flesh before.

You're not new!

but I'll take your soul anyway.

Nom  nom nom.

(Also I'm normally UltaFlame. Welcome)

Ryex

Belated welcome cyclope!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

PhoenixFire

:vader voice: Greetings young cyclope. I have been expecting this..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?