DeathLock

Not a likely topic name...
Hello Chaos-Project members.

My username is DeathLock, a few info about me:
   - I'm male.
   - Anime fan.
   - Grammar freak! :o
   - RMXP user, for one year, or more.
   - Experienced in all forms of RMXP, but an RGSS beginner.
   - Bloody gore lover. ;D

legacyblade

lol, hello deathlock, good to see you here!

Fallen Angel X

Hello welcome to CP!!!! I think you're going to get along well with Ulta... IT's got a taste for blood >.< And loves anime.

Vell

I ENJOY ANIME AS WELL HELLO! welcome to CP, have fun, join ZTA, remember to post, remain active. the typical introduction stuffs.

REMEMBER YOUR IT grammar!

Starrodkirby86

Awesome, it sounds to me you'll be a very influential or great member here. That's pretty interesting. I don't have much to say, other than the fact that you seem to be already welcome here, it's all nice. ^_^

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

Hey welcome DeathLock.
RMXP, one year, that's hard on the clock.
Yay to grammar and anime.
I wish I could draw like NaminĂ©.  >.>'''
Cool!  A male liking blood.
This poem sucks; crud!
~~~

Lol welcome... I'm Aqua, the one who tries to make rhyming poems for new members but fails horribly at them being good... >.>''''''''''''

Hope you enjoy your stay :3

Juan

Deathlock welcome to cp! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about rpg maker xp I'm sure someone here can answer it.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

KultzRDC

hey deathlock, im new here as well. So basically i have no authority to say welcome but o well lol :P WELCOME! for some1 that thinks so dark u have lots of smileys and enthusiasm and all...so yea...conflicting traits? Lol

Blizzard

Welcome!

If shdwlink1993 wouldn't be helping me with grammar in my game, I'd totally ask you. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock