Synchtube Party Room!

Started by Ryex, June 10, 2011, 12:07:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I've set up a Chaos Project Party Room at Synchtube!

http://www.synchtube.com/r/ChaosProject

we can use it for anything from music parties to random vids to movie parties it dons't really matter! we could even have ponies like the rest of synctube seems to be doing :P

my hope is to set up nights where we can all get on and have fun.

At the moment it is just setup in TV mode looping the ARC test vid but surely we can make it more exciting!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Awesome, but this will have the same problems as IRC in terms of everyone not being online at the same time.  Time to gather a playlist!

Ryex

June 10, 2011, 12:21:29 am #2 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 02:41:56 am by Ryex
ya, a good playlist should be put together
but I think it might go a bit better than IRC because there is video :P

Ideas for theme nights or playlist suggestions for a anime series or movie night ect. are welcome

EDIT: after having some fun with Winko and G_G I set up a play list enabled TV mode and left.
it's looping freddiew videos right now :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

I'll be sure to check it out once I get home - hopefully a couple other people will be online.

Vell

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

I'm all for it just come up with a time and playlist :P

Vell

Time: Forever

Playlist: all of the ponies, all of them. Except the original series, those ponies were terribubble.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yeah, if you put original on... I'll chop your wings off, Ryex. D:<

Ryex

If you want a full time pony room then try one the three already existing public rooms on synchtube. CP's party room is not theme specific

Vell

Spaceman McConaughey

I was actually in between. I was joking, but was secretly hoping he'd say yes. O:

Vell

While having a pony night is definitely something I plan to do eventually, I wasn't intending to devour the CP Synchtube with Ponies.

Ryex

if people want Mod powers in the room (the ability to disable tv mode, add videos ect.) you need to register an account if your a respectable member of the community (all mods and admins are automatically in that category :P) give me the user name and I'll add it to the mod list.

(by respectable I mean you've been around long enough to have a good reputation and we have reason to believe your not going to abuse the powers)

Spaceman McConaughey

*points to himself*

Would I fit? :(

Ryex

You have to ask ? :P just give me the name to add.

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

you've been added to the moderators list

ForeverZer0

How come when I go there, there is nothing going on, and no matter what I click, nothing happens (with the exception of the synchtube link), which takes me to the the home site where I can still can't do anything?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

wait.. there is no freddew playlist playing when you go?