Dropbox: Round 3

Started by Blizzard, June 11, 2011, 04:03:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

We all know the recent crazieness about Dropbox and I believe that we should totally continue. :V:
Seriously, though, I do.

I am posting this topic in order to find out how much space you've gathered so far. I have 6.5 GB right now which means after 6 more people sign up using my link, I will switch all my links with somebody else's so they can get to 8 GB soon as well. How much do you have so far?

You may wonder: Why Dropbox?

• Collaboration made easy. You can not only share your files between different computers, you can also share them with other users.

• No ads, not bullshit. It's easy to use, you just copy-paste or move files into the Dropbox folder. No need to use any fancy extra programs.

• Once you have registered, you can refer other people to register and get more space as well (250 MB per referral) until you hit 8 GB. This is optional, but if you intend to use Dropbox for certain things, you will notice that 2 GB gets filled up fast.

And remember!

• For every person that registers through my link, I get additional 250 MB extra storage until I hit 8GB.

• Because you get extra 250 MB as well if you click my link instead of registering directly. Even though you get 2 GB by default, this way you get additional 250 MB right away as well.

Click this link to get started!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

I just got it downloaded and such.. invited about 70+ business email contacts and posted a link on my facebook and linkedin :p

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

I don't need drop box, got unlimited file size, bandwidth via Branden's host. This Dropbox is waaay overrated :V

stripe103

I have 2, 25 as well too..

ForeverZer0

I'm at 6.25, but some of that is from other means, not just references.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Quote from: game_guy on June 11, 2011, 12:40:23 pm
I don't need drop box, got unlimited file size, bandwidth via Branden's host. This Dropbox is waaay overrated :V

:V

The best thing about Dropbox is that you just drag and drop files and they get synced in the background. No need for any FTP clients or bothering about connections.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on June 11, 2011, 12:53:47 pm

Could you elaborate?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

nathmatt

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on June 11, 2011, 12:53:47 pm

yea
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

He means that he sold his body to the ladies.

:V:

mroedesigns

and they paid him with db referrals xD

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on June 11, 2011, 02:09:55 pm
Quote from: game_guy on June 11, 2011, 12:40:23 pm

:V

The best thing about Dropbox is that you just drag and drop files and they get synced in the background. No need for any FTP clients or bothering about connections.

I can do the same with my FTP when I integrate it with Windows Explorer. Although, Dropbox does integrate itself better, I will admit.

ForeverZer0

G_G

Blizzard

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

*bumps topic* I just hit 7 GB.

ForeverZer0

Ha, I'm sitting pretty at 8.5! 

And round three goes to yours truly.  :V:

Apidcloud

hm..I finished registering...but now, do I need to complete this quests? lol

And is this shared to everyone? :O
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

Blizzard

Haha, I need just one more for 8 GB!