Hi! Its me Taengbilog! Galatea is my new name!

Started by Galatea, January 09, 2008, 12:42:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea

Like the title says, hehe.
Hello guys!
Soo, this is now our new hangout?

Nortos

yeah welcome Galetea aka Taengbilog easier name this time I see :P anyway like new hangout?

Galatea

Uhmmm, yeah. Anyways its still new right?
This site will get better day by day.
And i like my new name!

Hahaha!  ;D

Nortos

Blizz is making new themes soon, oh and this forum has quick reply and spoilers it's already better :)

Galatea

Oh yeah. Im looking forward for a shoutbox.
:)

Btw, thx Nortos for Welcoming me.

Vell

WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS!

and yeah, nice name, reminds me of Galaxy, which in turn reminds me of the moon and the stars which reminds me of one of my favorite words; Celestial, which is kinda awesome.

Nortos

Vell

Galatea

Hehe, thx Ultraflame!
i have a wide choices of my name! here it is:
Galatea
Icarus
Ramza
Therese ( Teh - ris )
Tobi

Haha, i just show my name list thats all. hehe

Nortos

Fantasist

Welcome Galatea, I like the name. And just like Ulta said, it remind me of the moon, which I like so much to gaze at.

PS:
Quoteyou drift off much? j/k

That's why Ulta's good with stories, I know the feeling :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Galatea

I think thats the meaning of galatea. ( i just read it in the book )

@Nortos, Ramza is the name of main character of Final Fantasy Tactics.
Hehe, pretty name and sounds cool.

Nortos

I wish I had played FF: Tactics only played GBA version love strategy RPGS e.g Disgae (Spelled didfferently...), Fire Emblem and FF Tactics

Galatea

Wow, i've finished all the game that you mention.
hehe.
Thats why im dedicated to finish my game.
Haha.
Oh well.

Zeriab

*hugs Galatea welcome*

What are your impressions of the new forums so far?

Vell

*eye twitches* *whole body twitches* *suppresses anger* *nearly strangles Galatea*

you... put... an... r... in... my... username... please... never... do... that... again...

*barely prevents eruption of anger and Eye Twitchiness* *comes five seconds close to asphixiating Galatea*

by the way i like your list of online Alias's, I have one, but each Alias is like a different person, each one behaves differently and has different personalities and stuff, so yeah, im not giving it (:

*is calmed*

Galatea

@zeriab, im getting use to this new forum.
Its fast, and yeah i think i like it. Bout you?  :)

@Ultraflame, You reserch that? Is that my story?
What story or origins did i come from? ( my name )

Vell

*strangles again* YOU DID IT AGAIN! YOU PUT A FREAKING R IN MY USERNAME STOP DOING THAT! *Galatea is about to die* *stops*

uhh no, I was talking about my Alias's

Nortos

lol Ulta get's annoyed when people use R after A as Ultra where as it's Ulta :P (s)he's j/k (I hope *worried*)

Zeriab

I love it <3
The speed issue was actually one of the major reasons I became inactive on the other forum.

Vell

I am joking, but I still hate it when people do that >.<

Galatea

@Ultaflame, Hahaha sorry i just see that your name doesnt have R
sorry, my bad. hehe.  ::)

@Zeriab, Yeah speed now is fixed. Now we wait for the chatbox. :D

-----------

yah, Post your pic at the Chat Forums!!
Well i think its a good suggestion if everyone see each other!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fantasist

I like speed, I like SMF, I like the new theme (seemed too alien in the beginning but this one seems more lively and colorful).

And Ulta, having aliases is not that easy, but maybe you're special (multiple personality... *hides under a rock and braces self* disorder?)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Vell

hehe no, not MPD, I'm a writer, and one who uses first person POV at that, and I switch between views often, so i find it easy for me too switch fluently throughout my personalities, as while i dont have Multiple Personality Disorder, I do easily tend to change from day to day.

for me flowing from one person to the next is easy, one place, I'm UltaFlame, another, someone else, each one with there own histories, personalities, and stuff that I come up with, but all have a few similarities, as, even tho they are different 'mes' I'm still the original, so they all derive from me, and share certain aspects of the true blue me.

Fantasist

Interesting. I have similar traits, I'm a different person in different times, and I change as frequently as a day or two. Only difference and problem is, it's not under my control. I can feel the real me, but the way I behave is totally different. Fantasist's my only alias as CP's the only forum I've been active.

Soul of chaos

Hello to everyone, I'm a friend of Galatea, we're both making RMXP's spritesets, battlers, and other graphics for our games, hope we'll know each other more...hehehe...

Nortos

Vell

Galatea

Hey Hey Hey! Soul! He's my clasmate!
Haha, welcome!  ;D

So, nortos and Ulta are talking about a personality trait? or talents?
:D

Nortos

Fantasist and Ulta mainly I'm drifting in and out :P

Vell

Blizzard

Quote from: Fantasist on January 11, 2008, 07:26:23 pm
but the way I behave is totally different.

I'm always the same idiot, even when I'm drunk. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Galatea

Blizzard

I was sober when I posted that. I still am. :3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Galatea

Hey, Ive never tried drink beer.
Whats the feeling of being drunk?  ;D

Blizzard

Everything is spinning and your senses become numb. It starts feeling a bit like in a dream. :3
Better don't start drinking yet. Alcohol wastes brain cells, but it wastes even more if you are too young. =/ I started with almost 18. I was like 17 and about 8 months. But the first tim I got wasted with 15. Lol! That was a horrible memory. xD

Galatea

Ive tasted it before, and it taste like Iron.
Hahaha!
I have couple of friends and they drink like hell.
And they befriend the toilet bowl after drinking. haha!

Blizzard

I sometimes befriend the toilet bowl as well when I don't pay attention to how much I drank. >_>

Vell

Blizzard

Alcohol can be fun if you keep it under control. Heck, you can even die from a water-overdose.

Vell

I kno >.> did u kno Alchohol has the worst Withdrawal? learned that in some health class or another.

Calintz

Thats not very surprising considering that it has some of the most devastating temp. effects that the body can go through...

Vell

Nortos

is't hot on this forum??? God it feels like it's a billion degrees...