And I'm back!

Started by SBR*, June 17, 2011, 11:35:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

Hello all!

So, it's been about 2 months since I have last posted here... This was due to some problems I had with my OCD, especially considering this forum.

But I started to miss this site and the members. I now have professional help, although there has just been one session, but I hope it will soon make progress. Ergo, now I'm back and I hope I don't have to leave again. Expect to see me around more often now :D.

Vell

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Give your soul to me! It feeds us.

Also, make a contract and I suppose I could turn you into a magical girl...

Welcome back, hombre!

SBR*

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 17, 2011, 12:39:36 pm
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Give your soul to me! It feeds us.

Also, make a contract and I suppose I could turn you into a magical girl...

Welcome back, hombre!

Ty! And if you make a contract, I might be able to magically turn you into a girl... Or a boy...?

Vell

If that is your wish and the misfortune in your future is enough to balance out the hope gained from that wish.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

SBR*

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 17, 2011, 01:07:30 pm
If that is your wish and the misfortune in your future is enough to balance out the hope gained from that wish.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Since when are you a philosophe? Filosophe? I can't be bothered to look it up...

I'm really glad to be back :D!

Vell

I'm referencing an anime that cam out a short while ago. Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  QB/Kyuubey/This fellow: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ turns girls into magical girls to fight witches by getting them to sign a contract.

me? I just want your soul. *noms it*

PhoenixFire

Quote from: SBR* on June 17, 2011, 01:13:42 pm
Since when are you a philosophe? Filosophe? I can't be bothered to look it up...

Philisophical?

Also, welcome back, I was wondering where you had dissappeared to..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Vell

He's trying to say 'Philosopher's Stone'

SBR*

Quote from: DigitalSoul on June 17, 2011, 02:29:14 pm
Quote from: SBR* on June 17, 2011, 01:13:42 pm

Philisophical?

Also, welcome back, I was wondering where you had dissappeared to..

Thank you :D! Well, 'ph' is logical, as the Greek character is the 'phi', which is commonly translated as 'ph'.

But I'm quite disappointed that there are just two people who bother to respond :V:. Well, three if you include me; that's a lot better.

G_G

Blizzard

Change your underwear.

:V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

Thanks, guys! And yes, the retard is back, G_G :D!

Vell

*stabs G_G*

*grabs him by the wrist and flips him over onto my knee*

*inserts stick forcibly into his back*

PhoenixFire

Ulta, that's not nice.. You should at least give him 24 hours to get his bearings.. Coming back here can be dizzying...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

SBR*

Quote from: DigitalSoul on June 18, 2011, 09:29:32 am
Ulta, that's not nice.. You should at least give him 24 hours to get his bearings.. Coming back here can be dizzying...

Nah, I'm used to it :D.

The Niche

Welcome back. Give your soul to me instead of Ulta and...Oh wait. I already own it. *Feeds it to Ulta anyway*
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

SBR*

Quote from: The Niche on June 19, 2011, 02:59:12 pm
Welcome back. Give your soul to me instead of Ulta and...Oh wait. I already own it. *Feeds it to Ulta anyway*

I told you, you don't have my soul: It's a fake copy...

Ty BTW :D!