[XP] Multiple Fog

Started by LiTTleDRAgo, June 20, 2011, 02:11:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LiTTleDRAgo

June 20, 2011, 02:11:30 am Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:08:22 am by LiTTleDRAgo
Multiple Fog
Authors: LiTTleDRAgo
Version: 2.31
Type: Environment Add-on
Key Term: Environment Add-on

Introduction

Too lazy to make introduction

Features

• Can use 3 additional fog

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

The hud and character name is a separate script, please don't mind them

Demo

None

Script

Here

Instructions

How to set in script call :

set_fog2('Name Fog',ox,oy,opacity,blend,zoom)

set_fog3('Name Fog',ox,oy,opacity,blend,zoom)

set_fog4('Name Fog',ox,oy,opacity,blend,zoom)

Fog must exist in folder Graphics/Fogs

to reset all fog
reset_fog

Compatibility

-----

Credits and Thanks

• LiTTleDRAgo

Author's Notes

~

Sin86

April 06, 2012, 11:14:09 pm #1 Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:35:57 pm by Sin86
Sorry for necroposting but apparently it isn't working. I tried setting up a script call for fog2 and I even set the ox and oy coordinates and the fog name. Nothing showed up when I did it.

Acutally, I found out what happened. You get to see more than one fog only if you are using fog3 and fog4. However, is there a way to set the opacity and the zoom of a fog? Not only that but also change the fog types between normal, add and subtract? Any way how to do that?

LiTTleDRAgo

I forgot to update this script here XD

Quote from: Sin86 on April 06, 2012, 11:14:09 pm
Sorry for necroposting but apparently it isn't working. I tried setting up a script call for fog2 and I even set the ox and oy coordinates and the fog name. Nothing showed up when I did it.

fog2 is below ground (z = -400)
you can see it if your map is like this

Spoiler: ShowHide

look at the leaves

Quote from: Sin86 on April 06, 2012, 11:14:09 pmHowever, is there a way to set the opacity and the zoom of a fog? Not only that but also change the fog types between normal, add and subtract? Any way how to do that?

set_fog2('Name Fog',ox,oy,opacity,blend,zoom)

Sin86

Found some bugs.

I activated the script calls and they are all saying that they are unable to find any fog files in the panoramas folder(it was the fogs folder in the previous script). I went in there and changed "panorama" to "fog" in the script to get it to be in the fogs folder. You might want to fix that in the next version, didn't know that would happen.

The other bug happened after I changed panorama to fog on the script. I then do a script call for fog2, fog3 and fog4 and none of them even display the fog but no error message shown.

LiTTleDRAgo

April 12, 2012, 11:57:29 pm #4 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:58:51 pm by LiTTleDRAgo
I'll look at it tomorrow

----

edit :

you should use >>this<< script instead
that script can create unlimited fog instead just 3 extra fog