the glory's of photo editing

Started by Ryex, May 28, 2008, 12:19:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

DeathLock

Ryex

No! it is a virus that eats n00bs alive! Is a virus FOR n00bs!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

DeathLock

May 28, 2008, 02:15:35 pm #3 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:17:28 pm by DeathLock
It sounds like a virus that creates more noobs, you should have named it Anti_n00b, or something else.

Juan

That is kinda funny. It already infected my other computer about a month ago lol.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

Did you use Paint or something of that sort? You can use Atom Smasher's Error Message Generator to apply the near same effect.
http://atom.smasher.org/error/
There's also other interesting generators.
The n00b Virus in my case already infected anyone who has registered in a community. Why? Because we were all n00bs once, but we have opened up and are masters.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Phasedscar

Need one to say

"Windows has experienced a critical error, File 'c:\windows\wdc\update\n00b_virus.exe' not found."

in the blue screen of death.
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

May 29, 2008, 05:49:15 am #7 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 05:51:12 am by Blizzard
Please don't send me the n00b_Virus. It's kinda cute, I don't want my PC to kill it. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

lol!.......

and thats an easy thing to manufacture SRK.....

Ryex

Quote from: Phasedscar on May 28, 2008, 10:24:19 pm
Need one to say

"Windows has experienced a critical error, File 'c:\windows\wdc\update\n00b_virus.exe' not found."

in the blue screen of death.

Request granted

Diokatsu

i lol'ed on my turtle

and XP isn't bad lol Xp
lol

Sally

Diokatsu

June 19, 2008, 11:21:49 am #12 Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:22:35 am by Diokatsu
it's like u read my mind! oh wait no..... i wish my error messages were taht cool