Forced Keys and Key change(Resolved)

Started by chaucer, June 28, 2011, 04:40:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

June 28, 2011, 04:40:11 pm Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:52:01 pm by chaucer
well im not really looking for a script i just need 2 things 1 is it possible to make it so after you click something it clicks again i know it sounds stupid and useless but its actually pretty important i tried a few things including this
Spoiler: ShowHide
if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
      Input.repeat(Input::C)

didnt work lol... and i also need a way to change a key just 1 when an event happens lol i think its possible with events but id preffer to add it to my script so i dont gotta set an extra event xP but ill acept even with events lookin for any help lol thanks
EDIT: actually i dont thnk itd be possible with events cause im using blizz abs+mouse controller+mouse menu lol and what i want is the Right mouse button to change to the back button while in the menu and then revert back to attack button when you return to map xP

Blizzard

There is a script by (I think) Fantasist that allows you to force key strokes.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

just change the the
input::B
to
Input::Key['Mouse Right']
in the scenes you are using
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

chaucer