combo skills, BlizzAbs

Started by Shalaren, June 24, 2011, 11:16:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

call it however you want,
ok thats the features, a combo count, everyone knows what that is, all the attacks u make in the certain amount of time, and if waited to long it dissappears and restarts. so the feature is that it only counts combo with weapons that have an element that Ill call "Combo"

The skill feature is Skills that can be used only when a certain amount of combos is achieved,
lets say a I have this skill "Max party heal, 10 combo required, 15 Mp req" this skill can only be used if a combo of 10 is available, if waited to long and the combo count is gonem the skill cannot be used, when the skill used the req amount of the combo for the skill is decreased from the combo count, lets say I reached a combo count of 25, I used the max party heal and the combo count goes down to 15.

thank you :)

G_G

Something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XOtP5ICM0A

I made it awhile ago I'll see if I still have it.

Shalaren

yeah somewhat like that, but this one only dissappears if char is ing hit, I need it to dissappear if char havent made any hits in a certain amount of time. and that the combo count only works for certain weapons,

G_G

I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'll remake it and modify it to your needs.

Shalaren

That'd be great! thank you :)
just to modify a little feature, my friend came with an idea of a passive combo skill, meaning if you have the combo skill then you have the combo count, I think that explains it enough? that'd be better then set it up for each weapon, and without the combo skill, u cant use combo required skills. Thanks G_G :)))

G_G

Could you explain a little bit more? That statement confused me.

Shalaren

First feature is a combo count on the side of the screen, combo count increases if player demages withing the given amount of time, if its been to long, the combo count resets to 0.

but theres only a combo count if the character has the skill in which is configured to be the combo passive skill, meaning a skill that doesnt do anything, you just need to have it in order to have combo count.

another feature is skills that require the combo's.

last feature if not to much, is that with more combo count the stronger the next hit is going to be, like it adds power,
meaning that when u have a combo count of 25 youll attack will be stronger then when ur combo count is 0