help with rmxos

Started by darknovember, June 12, 2011, 12:52:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darknovember

June 12, 2011, 12:52:22 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:17:38 pm by darknovember

os info:
windows server 2003 enterprise edd. x32
service pack 2

processors :
2 xeon 3.4 ghz ea

ram.
3gb

SQL:
running mysql 6.0

Ruby:

RMX GUI:

RMX OS:

anyone have a idea of what might be going on with it?

G_G

Try resetting your database. I take it you are trying to use the Blizz-ABS plugin right?

darknovember

June 16, 2011, 05:35:16 pm #2 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:13:24 pm by darknovember
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,3869.0.html
RPG Maker XP Online System
Authors: Blizzard
Version: 1.18
Type: Multiplayer Online System

is the only thing i have installed other then the gui.

I refomatted that server this morning with the same results sadly, im kinda lost on the database refresh?
the only data bases im using as well is what came with the rpg maker online system that blizzard made, only thing i have changed on it was the ip addresses the game looks for from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.6.103

"module Options

SERVERS = []
   SAVE_DATA = {}
   CREATION_DATA = {}
   #::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
   # Server Connection Settings
   #::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
   SERVER_REFRESH = 400
   SERVER_TIMEOUT = 200
   SERVERS.push(['one', '192.168.6.103', 54269])"

~update i have deleted my db and put it back in sql, sadly same results, and i re downloaded it from http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,3869.0.html

~update re edit, figure ill add more photos of what im seeing it may help more?

*note i also changed the port numbers on it as well as the ip addresses, i thought that it may have been my issue, sadly it was not.

Blizzard

8080 is the secondary default port for HTTP access. Don't use it. If you need a list of port which you shouldn't use, just google "well-known ports".
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

darknovember

kkk, just changed the port back to 54269. :( same issue tho.

Blizzard

Well, judging from your code, I'd say that either your database connection wasn't set up properly or your database wasn't created properly. As far as your connection log says, there are no tables in your database (since RMX-OS optimizes all tables on startup).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

You're not going to be able to connect either.
SERVERS.push(['one', '192.168.6.103', 54269])"

You don't use your IPv4 to connect to your server. You have to use your external IP (I think its called WAN?) Go here, http://whatismyip.com to get it. So clear your database and re-execute the .sql file that came with RMX-OS.

darknovember

nope gave the server a public ip address and now i have a different server one for the sql stuff and one for the ruby stuff, then lastly my webserver is going to hold the downloadable client, but sadly im still getting the same message as an error, looking into the databases now but im still pretty lost sadly  :facepalm: