Midi's For Use

Started by Seltzer Cole, May 08, 2013, 02:59:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seltzer Cole

May 08, 2013, 02:59:46 am Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:10:20 am by Seltzer Cole
I made some midi's months ago for a couple games of mine and feel like sharing some of them for free use. No need to credit me in your game if you don't want to, but do not claim to of made them yourself in your own game. I believe these links will expire in 1 week. If that happens I will find another website to restore them permanently. I also ask that nobody redistribute these online.

They are all made to be set as map background music as they are all made to loop/repeat constantly. They can also be converted to MP3 or any other music format using the right software. Just plug and play.

If you want me to make you custom midi's for your game, just hit me up.
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

sekiraze

Those are rather short, are they? as a musician, i advise doing stuff like that in 15, 30 or 60second loops with different themes inside them to not make it sound too monotone o: just helping out; i really dig those jungle themes, the first one reminds me of golden sun somehow

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: sekiraze on October 16, 2013, 02:28:15 pm
Those are rather short, are they? as a musician, i advise doing stuff like that in 15, 30 or 60second loops with different themes inside them to not make it sound too monotone o: just helping out; i really dig those jungle themes, the first one reminds me of golden sun somehow

I was just trying to keep my game file size down. I could always make them a bit longer and add a chorus of some sort though. Thanks for the feedback.
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

Sase

If you're making background music for games you should really make actual songs instead of small loops. Also MIDIs are ridiculously space-efficient, so you don't need to concern yourself about the file sizes (: