Yo. I'm here.

Started by Sergiroth, June 21, 2016, 04:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergiroth

Hello everyone. I'm Sergiroth.
I've been lurking this site for quite a while now. Yes, quite a while.

Also, I've used RPG Maker for many years now, XP being the one I used the most.
Sadly, because of some of the resources that I used in a recent project of mine (because I didn't feel like spending extra time to script them completely from scratch back in 2013), I doubt I can actually sell the thing, which caused me to feel a lot of regrets toward my own creation. I'm still working on it, it's fun to do, but I do feel like I'm wasting my time. :P

Is it too late to make an account here?
I do stuff.

winkio

It's never too late!  Welcome :)

Also, even if you can't sell your game, you can still show off your progress to everyone here :D

KK20

It's only too late when forum.chaos-project.com leads to a 404.

Good job coming out of lurking.
*hands cookie*
Show us what you got!

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

hey, nice to finally put a name to one of those ever present guests! Welcome to chaos!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.