Games You'd Like to Play or Would Like to See Made

Started by Diokatsu, May 31, 2010, 09:40:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

impulszero

Quote from: WhiteRose on July 13, 2010, 12:54:20 pm
Quote from: impulszero on July 13, 2010, 12:46:13 pm
Castlevania: SOTN-like

Have you tried Aria of Sorrow or Dawn of Sorrow? They were both done in the SOTN style, and were quite well done, though still not quite as good as SOTN, I'm afraid.

I played every Castelvania exept DoS (dont have Nitendo DS :(), but i meant literal something like SOTN : Same style, same tipe, same combo system,etc. just not same story and characters.SOTN 2 :).Because SOTN is the best in Castelvania series.
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

WhiteRose

Quote from: impulszero on July 13, 2010, 02:25:59 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on July 13, 2010, 12:54:20 pm
Quote from: impulszero on July 13, 2010, 12:46:13 pm
Castlevania: SOTN-like

Have you tried Aria of Sorrow or Dawn of Sorrow? They were both done in the SOTN style, and were quite well done, though still not quite as good as SOTN, I'm afraid.

I played every Castelvania exept DoS (dont have Nitendo DS :(), but i meant literal something like SOTN : Same style, same tipe, same combo system,etc. just not same story and characters.SOTN 2 :).Because SOTN is the best in Castelvania series.

If you ever get a DS, you should consider picking up Dawn of Sorrow; it plays almost exactly the same as SOTN and actually *minor spoiler* has Alucard as a playable character. *end spoiler*

On topic: The next Chrono game. Please yes. Though only if it's done right, of course.

rodas

I would love to see more j-rpgs... Well they don't have to be Japanese I only said that because the best ones come from there.. I would like to see new ideas and stories implemented.. I freaken love with all of my gaming passion xD haha the world ends with you.. It's definitely one if not the best game I have ever played... (close second the tales series as an all around option.. adventure games probably more game like zelda) oh well.. I can only dream..
Hey! I will do some evented systems, if you have something pm me and I will see what I can do. I will do only one at a time as I am also working on a game.

Fallen Angel X

Adventures of Boris: The Search for Pants

Star Wars Battlefront 3

An oldschool sonic game ;D

Numa Numa DDR

WhiteRose

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Diokatsu

Quote from: rodas on July 13, 2010, 05:58:49 pm
   I would love to see more j-rpgs... Well they don't have to be Japanese I only said that because the best ones come from there.. I would like to see new ideas and stories implemented.. I freaken love with all of my gaming passion xD haha the world ends with you.. It's definitely one if not the best game I have ever played... (close second the tales series as an all around option.. adventure games probably more game like zelda) oh well.. I can only dream..

I would love to see less JRPGs.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

rodas

Yeah.. I will agree with that.. I have been unlucky enough to play some bad j-rpgs...

I would also like to see a game that involves hiding, action and things like that but at the same time it doesn't take itself too seriously..

I really enjoyed the sly cooper series.. so something around those lines would be really awesome..
Hey! I will do some evented systems, if you have something pm me and I will see what I can do. I will do only one at a time as I am also working on a game.

Diokatsu

Quote from: rodas on July 14, 2010, 10:56:02 pm
  Yeah.. I will agree with that.. I have been unlucky enough to play some bad j-rpgs...

I would also like to see a game that involves hiding, action and things like that but at the same time it doesn't take itself too seriously..

I really enjoyed the sly cooper series.. so something around those lines would be really awesome..

Thief.

rodas

yeah.. sly cooper was a stealing game, and it was awesome..

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

SBR*

Quote from: rodas on July 14, 2010, 10:56:02 pm

I concur.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Silentknight72 on July 17, 2010, 09:22:38 am
Harvest Moon Online....

There would be no girls left in town after the first week. There'd have to be some serious reverse polygamy going on. Unless players married each other, which would be... interesting, to say the least.
Oh well; at least you've always got the dog. (Interpret that how you want.)

Kett Shee

July 17, 2010, 10:16:48 pm #35 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:19:17 pm by Cait Sith
Quote from: WhiteRose on July 17, 2010, 11:29:59 am
Harvest Moon Online....

There would be no girls left in town after the first week. There'd have to be some serious reverse polygamy going on. Unless players married each other, which would be... interesting, to say the least.

QuoteOnline interactions not rated by the ESRB

That would pretty much explain the dog thing. (Depending on how you interpreted what Rose said, that is.)

Also, I would want to play a new stealth mission game....I can't think of something at the moment....Maybe another SOCOM: US Navy SEALS, which I thought was ok.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Silentknight72

Harvest Moon Online....

How bout a random gen girl, but it would require 3,000+ 3d models....

WhiteRose

Quote from: Silentknight72 on July 18, 2010, 01:52:27 am
Harvest Moon Online....

How bout a random gen girl, but it would require 3,000+ 3d models....

Unless it could generate random personalities as well, that wouldn't work, as (hopefully) the reason people pick a certain girl for their wife is for their personalities (or post-marriage perks; free grape juice, anyone?)

Silentknight72

Quote from: WhiteRose on July 18, 2010, 01:58:00 am
Quote from: Silentknight72 on July 18, 2010, 01:52:27 am
Harvest Moon Online....

How bout a random gen girls, but it would require 3,000+ 3d models....

Unless it could generate random personalities as well, that wouldn't work, as (hopefully) the reason people pick a certain girl for their wife is for their personalities (or post-marriage perks; free grape juice, anyone?)

how about girls and boys, not girl, so they can pick some(maybe an anullment/divorce system or multiple marriage :xD: )....

ya know, we cp people can do it, with some of these.. some of RMX-OS spice, a blizz-abs thingy.... those houses and create maps in gameplay thing, Character Creation script, a simple carry an item script, an affection script, and some .chr files, then we could make one.

poxy

Diablo 3
Fallout 3 <- made by orig Interplay team
FF7, FF6, CT Remakes
Street Fighter Action RPG? (out of ideas)
My Project: ShowHide