Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:10:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

winkio

Tazero

If you were a fish...

winkio

Tazero

Voice messages of people raging, (Killed them in DarkSouls :3)

If you were a fish...

winkio

winkio

Ryex

August 19, 2013, 01:11:14 am #2390 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:15:59 am by Ryex
I actually saw the email form bandcamp on that, I was listening to it earlier

anyway

Pretty Lights - Prophet - A Color Map of the Sun
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I'll wait for the actual album release. And I'm sure you guys will let me know about it. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

DanJohansen - Golden Palace

Not something that I am going to add to my playlists, but it has a really good mysterious/ancient atmosphere, and would be perfect in a game.

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on August 24, 2013, 05:10:21 pm
DanJohansen - Golden Palace

Not something that I am going to add to my playlists, but it has a really good mysterious/ancient atmosphere, and would be perfect in a game.

I love this genre of music (game-soundtrack-esque,) because it's easy to turn on in the background while doing something else - it gives mood to what you are doing, but doesn't distract you from your focus. This is why my music library is so saturated with game soundtracks. :P

winkio

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Music - Boss Battle Theme

Also, this game is amazing.  The most fun I've had playing an RPG in years.  Would definitely recommend for anyone with a 3DS.

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on August 26, 2013, 05:09:57 pm
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Music - Boss Battle Theme

Also, this game is amazing.  The most fun I've had playing an RPG in years.  Would definitely recommend for anyone with a 3DS.

I really loved Super Mario RPG for the SNES and the first Paper Mario, but I never really tried any of the newer portable Mario & Luigi RPGs. I actually didn't even know that they existed until a couple of weeks ago when I was reading about something completely unrelated and saw mention of it. Maybe I'll have to check it out.

On topic:

Blackbird - The Beatles (I've been in a Beatles mood lately. :P )

winkio

Definitely check it out.  The mechanics keep getting better, the characters keep getting better, and of course, the music keeps getting better:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Music - The Law of Pajamaja

winkio

F-777 - System Fix (Album Megamix)

Dream Capture (starts at 27:16) is probably my favorite, just for the amazing intro.

orochii

winkio

Finally made it to the end of this game.  I got a little bored with the final two dungeons and ended up just running past enemies where I could, but the final bosses make up for it.

Adventure's End - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Music