Then i got confused and replied to myself

:P

woops...

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Torque

The problem is back again but this time it's when the chaos drive character dies

Blizzard

Post in the appropriate topic. :P Did you assign the Chaos Drive status effect?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Torque

oh okay i'll go post there
and um yeah i did the state thing but it still happens

Zeldaknight

Wow thats a lot of scripts you've made Blizzard!
Are they all compatible with your ABS?
Anyway if its not too much effort perhaps you could link those names to the appropriate forum topic? For me that would make it way easier.

Blizzard

cstb

Blizzard have you ever thought of making a demo with all your scripts in it except blizz-abs?
Chronos: Failed project due to loss of data.
Maybe I could try again...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Blizzard

December 11, 2008, 06:23:34 am #28 Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:04:30 am by Blizzard
Actually Blizz-ABS script collection v1.0 was released a long time ago. :P v2.0 will probably be released after I retire from RMXP.

cstb

Final Fantasy 7

Blizzard

December 11, 2008, 07:04:06 am #30 Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:05:10 am by Blizzard
Like a testbed, all scripts in one project. I know what you mean.

BTW, here's v1.0. It's very, very old, though. Yes, I still have that project. xD

And yes, retire. After Chaos Project is done I will only keep working for some more time on Blizz-ABS and that's it.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on December 11, 2008, 07:04:06 am
And yes, retire. After Chaos Project is done I will only keep working for some more time on Blizz-ABS and that's it.

This news must be announced.

By the way, along with the retirement, does that mean you will NOT be working on the other Leximas? What about that 3-D thing...? And yeah, I can see retirement anyway...You haven't been making any new scripts, just upgrading your older ones (Which is just awesome actually). Though support, support is important, would you still answer questions that users have about your scripts and etc.?

Well, I know I'm trailing off here. XD
A Blizzard Testbed should have a more interesting name. D: Like Blizz-Bed. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Actually I was going to retire after the summer, but CP didn't get done by then. That's not really news. Also, I am retiring from RMXP, not from game making. :P

cstb

ooohhh  :P.So I hope to see the other Leximas done well!

Final Fantasy 7

RoseSkye

March 27, 2009, 04:38:36 pm #34 Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:43:23 pm by RoseSkye
So Dream now works with BlizzABS?

:/ Manual says no.

Shining Riku

Hey, Blizz...If you ever need any extra guinea pigs or assistants when the Legend of Lexima goes 3-D I'd like to help. It looks like an incredible series and i'd love to see it come to fruition. :D

Then again, I'm not so sure what i'd be able to do, but I do have an interest in making games, so why not start out helping somebody else, eh?

Would that work out? :O.o:

Mightylink

I'm glad to hear you plan on going 3d like I am, I just hope you keep these forums running for us cause we all still love rmxp and your scripts are the best.

Blizzard

Quote from: Scientist Riku on May 07, 2009, 06:59:45 pm
Hey, Blizz...If you ever need any extra guinea pigs or assistants when the Legend of Lexima goes 3-D I'd like to help. It looks like an incredible series and i'd love to see it come to fruition. :D

Then again, I'm not so sure what i'd be able to do, but I do have an interest in making games, so why not start out helping somebody else, eh?

Would that work out? :O.o:

We always need beta testers. xD I'll probably keep this forum running in the coming years even when I retire from RMXP.

Mightylink

This place is an information gold mind, not only the scripts but the various fixes and changes people requested for the scripts, I don't know what I would do without CP, probably cry in a cave lol

Shining Riku