Chronicles of Sir Lag-A-Lot (Blizz-ABS example game)

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 09:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

drahc

cant wait for the release of the Version 2. Do we have a tentative date master blizz?

Blizzard

Luckily no. xD First I need to release 1.99, then I have to make the ally AI and completely revamp the entire game. At least the revamp is more than half done already. I need to create extra sprites for the second character and for the Chaos Drives, that's what will take some time.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Mightylink

:O you broken the golden rule

"Thou shall not use Arshes!"

lol jk, cant wait to try this game, ganna download now

Blizzard

In CoSLAL SE Arshes is actually the second party member. And I am allowed to break the rules, because it's a satire game. :lame excuse:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KRoP

Blizz make an updated version I DEMAND YOU. >:(
The script just looks so long and intimidating, I feel I need a demo I actually know works like the current verison. :twitch:

Blizzard

I will make an updated version along with Blizz-ABS 2.0 and another one later featuring combos.

nathmatt

thought id post in here since no 1 has in a while now 2.03 is out cant wait for SE  :D
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

It will be called EXA Edition and I have mostly spritework to do until I can release it. ._.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Juan

Chronicles of Sir Lag-A-Lot
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

xeilmach

Sorry to necropost, but I was wondering has the newer version come out yet?

Aqua

xeilmach

Oh okay, it would be nice to see if anyone else has a recent script demo up.

Blizzard

You can try NAMKCOR's Anima or my Star G..
I'm mainly waiting for legacyblade to finish a few sprites so I can overwork the game and release a second version.

winkio

:MASSIVE GRAVE DIG:

So, Blizz, I was looking at releasing a demo of EXA to show off the combo system and event creation.  Is the version in the Blizz-ABS folder of your script zipfile the most recent version?  Also, how do you feel about me touching up some of the mapping?

Blizzard

Yes, the one in the Blizz-ABS folder was my dev version where I continued working on after the initial release of CoSLAL. You can continue working on that one. I even already set up a couple of new skills and items (including the use of CD, SR and SL).
As for the maps, go ahead. It would be cool if you even added a couple of new ones.

winkio

Okay, the main things will be combos and graphics, but while I was doing a test playthrough, I saw a few bugs in the minimap  (not with the minimap itself, bugs on map passability that showed up in the minimap).  That's why I asked.

Also, why in gods name does lord flamer have 999 hp?