Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nortos

sorry I haven't really had time for my char lately I'll write something maybe on the weekend been busy lately

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Blizzard

Blizzard

Lol, Ulta, your last post won't work out. The internet is down. ._.
Forgot that any means of wide range communication is screwed up? You should just rephrase your words a bit and leave the internet part out. Say somethind like as if he got it from books and rumors, that would make it sound better in such an post-apocalyptic world.

Vell

February 20, 2008, 06:38:58 am #27 Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 06:41:24 am by UltaFlame
oh, right lol, I'll fix it up now.

EDIT: better? also, you said you might sign up in my RPs?

Blizzard

I'll check them through in the next couple of days and see if I can sign up for one.

Vell

Chaze007

Name: Raphiel-Raph
Height:5'8
Origin of Ethleon
Arsenal:Hym[MOD]-A sword made of ectoplasmic genetics given to Raph by his father Ethleon,the sword Ethleon used to "hym" the door to a thousand breeds shut, that's where it's name originated.
Reflector[MILD]-A deployable shield that deflects gunfire and heavy combos taken to it right back to the attacke
Laser Rifle[MILD]-A rifle similar to an original sniper rifle, just with lasers.
Abilities:Slice n' Dice[MOD]-an obliterating attack only compatable with the Hym, ectoplasma flies from the blade releasing 1,000 cuts.
Charge[MOD]-Uses the Laser Rifle's Charge ability to "overdose" an attack

Biography: Raphiel's mother was murdered when he was 12. His father was killed in combat when he was 14. Raphiel then traveled
the planet with noone left and practiced his skills in the blade. Learning, Slice N' Dice. A custom named ability using the ectoplasma in
his blade.(More to be explained within the story)
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Ulta, you, as storyteller, should introduce this new character into the story. :)

Vell

I could have him and L3X team up, I was planning on getting things turned up a notch, with a new character, it would be a suitable way to do allow that, eh?

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Sounds awesome. LET'S DO SOME EPIC BATTLE ZOMG

Blizzard

February 29, 2008, 10:16:21 am #35 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:44:54 am by Blizzard
Post any discussion HERE, lol! The story topic is for story ONLY. The comments we sometimes add are short ones and we avoid posting comments only in a post.

Vell

yeah... so Blizz did you decide on one to join? of my RPs i mean.

Blizzard

Still had not time to read. #_# I'll read them the next time I come online.

Vell

Vell

I'm afraid that or the moment, I won't be able to perform my Storyteller Duties.

forgive me, but theres too freaking much.