Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Wow. Seriously RM seems like the most boring thing to play around with.

fugibo

Quote from: Diokatsu on December 18, 2009, 06:03:40 pm

You play around with the French Revolution and Greek

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Longfellow on December 18, 2009, 09:27:59 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on December 18, 2009, 06:03:40 pm

You play around with the French Revolution and Greek
Although the French Revolution is quite an interesting subject to learn about...then again Academic Decathlon pollutes the minds of many. :V: And the Greeks are cool dudes~

Time for actual picture responses seeming I never was able to be here. .w.

Ronnie: Someone seems pretty hyperactive there. <3 And the hair. Growing it long, I see.

Diokatsu: Always the stud you are, my man.

yuukanna: D'awwww

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

fugibo

RoseSkye

You're actually quite attractive LF. You must get alot of girls. I had you pegged as a... *cough* *mumble* *cough*

fugibo

I'm really tall and skinny. So I just look weird. Plus I have horrible posture, so my neck is bent really weird-like. But my face is okay! On occasion. I guess. Like, y'know, when it's too dark to see it.

RoseSkye

You must read minds because that's what I thought of you. Like I said... you look like a lady killer... I would not have ever guessed that you looked like that.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

fugibo

I completely forgot that you were that old. 0_o You're like 18 now, aren't you?

Diokatsu

You look pretty swanky LF. Bowler hat suits you bro.

Ryex looks pretty chill with dem glasses. Keep those on. They suit you.

RoseSkye

Noone looks like what I want them to look like >:(

Spoiler: ShowHide

Diokatsu

WOW O.O Not expecting that. Cool duds man!

RoseSkye

That's not me...? Remember I'm a black guy.

Diokatsu

WOW O.O Not expecting that. Cool duds man!

fugibo

I see you are friends with Mr. Ferret. Tell him hi for me.

Ryex

how old did you think I was LF?

btw I'm 17 and going to college next year (my birthday is June 1st)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

fugibo

No offense, but your whole pseudo-dyslexic thing makes you come across as 14/15-ish. Once again, no offense.

Ryex

that is just me typing too fast most of the time, brain going faster than my fingers and all.

@Dio the dam well better look good! I stopped wearing glasses in forth grade because I was young, stupid, and hated wearing them.
recently i got tired of squinting at everything and still not being able to see what people wrote on the board. so I went and got some, took two hours to find frames that didn't look stupid.

Blizzard

December 27, 2009, 02:06:26 pm #1018 Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 02:08:46 pm by Blizzard

Oops, I did it again. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on December 27, 2009, 02:06:26 pm

Oops, I did it again. :3

I think I've seen that picture before... no wait, nevermind.