Blizz-ABS HUD Request Station

Started by winkio, October 05, 2009, 11:57:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoofus

eh im never in a hurry just when you get around to it....im still working on other part of my project at the time being so if you do it please take your time

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

ojp2010

February 25, 2010, 02:45:56 am #141 Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:59:05 am by ojp2010
Hello, I would like to request a custom HUD for Blizzards - Z HUD - addon. I posted a picture of my idea, can you guys help me bring it to life?

Hp_Bar would be a light red when full
Sp_Bar would be a light blue when full
Hp & Sp bars would just "drain" towards the edges of the screen instead of showing a empty Bar.
Skill and Item background would be gold
Selected Skills and Items icons would overlay only the circle part

Edit: Picture Size

Edit: Picture Quality

Aqua

Um... the game screen is only 640x480
Make your mockup the same size.

Nice idea though.

legacyblade

Just checking on the status of mah hud. How's it going?

winkio

It's been a rough few weeks, and I haven't had time to work.  I might get it done either this weekend or next weekend though, because I just finished my last round of midterms (for the most part)

legacyblade

Ah, I know how that goes. Midterms are way more important than a hud, don't worry about it :P

Zexion

May 16, 2010, 08:53:00 pm #146 Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:56:20 pm by LinkyBoy15
I want to request a kingdom hearts hud there is already a hud out there for it, but its only compatible with blizz abs if i disable alot of things and then blizz abs is basically useless so i need one made for blizz abs please!
Spoiler: ShowHide

This script uses facesets for normal, hit, heal, critical, and dead, but i only need normal, hit, and critical.
It uses these facesets for each party member

winkio

@LinkyBoy:  I really want to take your request, but:

1.  There are like 3 HUDs I have to finish first
2.  I'm putting all my RMXP time into working on Blizz-ABS, so I don't have any time to work on HUDs right now

sorry, I'll add you to the waiting list for now, but don't expect anything anytime soon =/

Zexion

oh its ok then :P i'll wait as long as it takes I'll just build the rest of the game :P

cyclope

Hi! 8) I need a HUD that works with blizzabs and mause pathfinder, and be an ingame menu. I want it to look as the HUD in runescape(www.runescape.com). The HUD has to be for only one character (i dont like partys).

How i want it to look(i made this in fotoshop)
If you can, I want menus to open whene i click on them(i am using pathfinder(http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5909.0.html) and mause controller(http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,4710.0.html))

I think the pictures explain the HUD, but tell me if you dont understand something.
If you can, could you make me this menus for the HUD :P
Inventory
I need gold as an item

Skills

Save and load

Hotkeys

Equipment

Exit

PS. Sorry for my bad english

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

winkio

1.  No menus
2.  We are backed up beyond belief
3.  We make new and original HUDs, not runescape clones
4.  Your English is actually intelligible, which is good.

Summary: no

cyclope

Ok, no problem.
Do you nkow any one who can do this HUD?
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

winkio

nobody in particular, but any fairly competent scripter will have the ability.

ShadowPierce

->Hi, I'm having progress in my game again so I wanted to request a custom HUD for BABS. Here's what it should look like on the screen:

Here's what the colors mean:
SR Bar (draining from top to bottom)
HP Bar (draining from right to left)
SP Bar (draining from right to left)
Shortcuts (both for item & skill)
Actor name & Level
EXP Bar (filling up from left to right)
Shortcut Keys (starting from top to bottom)
Minimap
Party Member Faceset

Sorry for 800x600 pic, it's in the same scale with 640x480 anyway, right?

Also, may I request the art for the bars too? I seem to suck A LOT at making them with MS Paint and sucks a lot more in photoshop... :P If allowed, I'll just edit this post & put it here...

Anyone who helps me with this will definitely be credited in the game... Thanks!!! :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Shalaren

August 01, 2010, 04:21:36 pm #154 Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:19:24 pm by shalaren metropolis
hey X:! I want to request a hud
(gonna be hard to explain)

ok so whats in red is just to explain what to do with it.
and what I put in the green is what not to be as a picture (forgot to mark the map name too so..)
I to be able to put any background picture for the hud I want.. just by changing the picture.. design it the way i want
and the bars to be pictures to.. like have "hp_bar" and the part I wasted "hp_bar_empty" if you get my point
the name to be writen in the program it self (with no picture) and the hp\mp amount also.

next
the map name to move to be above the minimap it self. you can see in the picture what I mean. and to be able to put to the minimap a background!.

now for the hotkeys, i want to be able to put pictures instead of these red sqares. so the icons will be on these pictures..
hope you get my point. now the exp bar.. i want to put as a picture to with "exp_bar" and "exp_bar_empty" and live the writen words in the scripit on them.

and move the gold, to the middle there, look at the picture, where the map name was located.
and put a picture behind where it says "G" I'll put a coin or something.

im using the "Landith :: HUD" if you didnt figure that out.

besically you dont have to move to many things.. just change them, and put the possibility to put a picture instead.
something just like that

oh and yeah, by this picture.. if you know how.. to put on the exp bat that is shows % too.
thanks.

I know you might be to busy right now.. but I can wait.. so X:

arialks

Am I still able to get help here? o:!

WhiteRose

Quote from: arialks on August 05, 2010, 06:51:52 pm
Am I still able to get help here? o:!

All of the crew running the HUD request station have been really busy. They might get around to helping you, but it'll probably be a little while.

Lethal-Yarn

How does one learn to make a HUD?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Lethal-Yarn on August 06, 2010, 06:55:39 pm
How does one learn to make a HUD?

I bet if you know a thing or two about scripting, looking at the code for the default Blizz-ABS HUD and for the Z-HUD would be the best place to start.

Shalaren

umm, I know I wont get any help right now, but for when I will be able to
I want to know if this HUD is possible to make

I made it on photoshop quickly
everything to be a picture except for where it has text.