Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Here are the finished results.

Before and After 1
Spoiler: ShowHide

Before and After 2

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

July 14, 2012, 10:53:26 pm #1784 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:54:29 pm by game_guy

Ryex

July 24, 2012, 12:17:27 am #1785 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:29:07 pm by Ryex
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Futendra

Me with my girlfriend during the Ghent Fests (not in the best state, with other words)

Blizzard

ForeverZer0

I think the only real question is why are your eyes black...?  :scared:
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Because I hit "normalize brightness/contrast" when I sized it down in Photoshop.

NO I'M NOT THE DEVIL
AND STOP TELLING THAT TO THE WOMEN

G_G

I'd fuck the shit out of those eyes.

Lobstrosity

Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

G_G

September 29, 2012, 11:00:39 am #1792 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:02:28 am by gameus
Got a haircut and new glasses. Larger image here.

Calintz

taken about five months ago. sitting in the bar in our basement.

Aqua

RoseSkye

Blizzard

I want a bar in my basement, too. D:

Calintz

September 30, 2012, 01:26:15 pm #1797 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:10:07 pm by Calintz
we've got a keg on tap at all times. it's in the fridge. i'll take a photo, Lol.

The Keg:

Forever Alone:

G_G

My friend and I had an amazing school day. I dressed up as Psy and he dressed up as the elevator dude.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107726019/2012-10-31%2011.35.43.jpg (large image)
Large Image: ShowHide

Blizzard