Started by Punn, June 24, 2008, 08:24:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Punn

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

Pichu Blizzard. o.x;

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: mumerus on June 24, 2008, 08:24:22 am

Wow. That's UltaFlame...Wait until Ulta does sign on. Heh. *Hides anyway, regardless of the solution*

I like a Pichu with Blizzard though. :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Let me quote The Lexx...
Quote from: The Lexx, the most powerful destructive force in the two universesI am the most powerful destructive force in the two universes.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

>.> what?! I don't actually... I'm a Jynx now?  then, Pichu is hurt, and then I lose? that abttle was rigged... or that was an uber Pichu.

Punn

Vell

ah of course... the uber virus.

Diokatsu

i saw that on tv already :(

Vell

I'm just curious tho.. isnt that pic the Pichu attackin after it said 'UltaFlame's ember'? its possible that he just named the Jynx Pichu, seeing as it shows 'ultaflame' attacking, and pichu then attacking.

but then, ladt i checked, Jynxs would have a higher hp than pichus at lv 5.

Punn

@Dio: What Tv..? I hacked it this morning lol..

@Ulta: Its impossible, when a pokemon is about to attack (In stadium) they always face on the one its gonna attack, if Ultaflame is gonna attack, the window will say that Ultaflame is attacking and face towards it.. (btw I also hacked Jynx's type o_O;;)

Okok heres how Pichu won:
- Pokerus
- Cought on lvl 2, Jynx was cough on level 5
- Outstat Jynx, gave Pichu "Nevermeltice" and Jynx "Charcoal"
- <3 the pichu so I gave 2 stat boosting item.. :(

Um... should I make it shiney pokemon instead...?

Vell

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

Best. Pikachu. Ever.

Almost as great as the Pichu that used Blizzard to beat the knocking daylights out of Jynx...known as UltaFlame. 'Noticed Jynx was purple...guess this is after the racism thing, or else it would have been black...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

tSwitch

I have more

yes, I drew all those.
I used a blank pikachu base (Faceless) + tablet + gimp

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

If only you made a whole image gallery that dedicated the Pikachu imagery. XD

I figured you used a blank Pikachu face, I mean, the original contents of the Pikachu aren't there...but nevertheless, impressive.

And Mums, how exactly did you commit doing this? I was looking around Google and etcetera about hacking Pokemon Stadium 2 but I got Stadium 1...o.o

Punn

Never hacked Stadium... I used emulator and roms. So I use gameshark cheat to make those pokemon spawn, but I manually change the attacks

Vell

nice. I would never have the time or the bother to be able to bother doing that :/ or figuring it outr XD so points for you *powerup*

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: mumerus on June 24, 2008, 11:21:25 pm
Never hacked Stadium... I used emulator and roms. So I use gameshark cheat to make those pokemon spawn, but I manually change the attacks
By manually change the attacks, do you mean...you whipped out the good old Hex Editor and changed the values for the moves? If so, then I know I can't do that...unfortunately...

Punn

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 25, 2008, 01:57:47 pm
Quote from: mumerus on June 24, 2008, 11:21:25 pm
By manually change the attacks, do you mean...you whipped out the good old Hex Editor and changed the values for the moves? If so, then I know I can't do that...unfortunately...

Yep, and slapped it on Stadium (1&2), Im just zipping away the whole game by hacking pokemon (Charizard with Blizzard, Raichu with Earthquake, Sandslash with Razorleaf and Machamp with Bite) and Im trying to stat hack..