Best free program for protecting laptops?

Started by Punn, December 29, 2008, 04:10:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Punn

I got this nice laptop yesterday, I was able to finally use my steam account and play S4 league. All fun aside, I'm looking for the best free programs that helps protect laptops, and also looking for a program that lets me use my webcam function.

I know GAX mention about the list of free computer security software. (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=477.0)

And I remember Blizz mention a few, this program helps cool off laptops, I think..

Anyways, I wonder if ya know any good programs..

Thanks ,p
~Punn

Ryex

You mean from viruses and spy wear? follow Gax's topic AVG anti virus, and Spybot are your best bet
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Punn

Quote from: Punn on December 29, 2008, 04:10:10 pm

I know GAX mention about the list of free computer security software. (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=477.0)

And I remember Blizz mention a few, this program helps cool off laptops, I think..

Anyways, I wonder if ya know any good programs..

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

RMClock doesnt seem to work for me, and I only download AVG works very well for me, I used a ****** for it and now Im better protected, I also found about other program.

Comodo
Avira

Anyone know any other?

Blizzard

AVG is the best free one as far as I know, but definitely not the best one. It actually detects cracks as a threat. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.