Weapons (Blizz-ABS)

Started by Dweller, June 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

I don't mind, it's not a request just a suggestion, y'know?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Dweller

Quote from: The Niche on September 18, 2010, 08:41:42 am
I don't mind, it's not a request just a suggestion, y'know?

ups I thought it was a request
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

The Niche

XD. I'll be able to come up with loads more if you need ideas.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Dweller

I´m updating this post each time that I made some weapon/projectile for my Blizz-ABS game (or if I have a reques) but ideas are always welcome.
Dwellercoc

Holyrapid

I vote #5, it's so badass looking.

ShadowPierce

Quote from: DesPKP on September 18, 2010, 10:20:22 am
I vote #5, it's so badass looking.
->I second the motion! :xD: Are there any objections?

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

The Niche

Holyrapid

Bored and otherwise pointless objections are ingored brutally.
Also, i have a custim idea. Tomorrow, remind me to tell Dweller tomorrow.

Dweller

Added a new weapon, Cutlasses
Dwellercoc

The Niche

I haven't had a chance to view it illicity, but I'm sure it's fantastic.
New request: Could you do a battle axe,  the despiada one you have there is good, with a pokeball attached to a rope, tied around one of the blades? Posting it publicly is fine.

Dweller

Added a firesword on first post (Metaron request)

Quote from: The Niche on September 19, 2010, 05:07:51 pm
I haven't had a chance to view it illicity, but I'm sure it's fantastic.
New request: Could you do a battle axe,  the despiada one you have there is good, with a pokeball attached to a rope, tied around one of the blades? Posting it publicly is fine.

How long is this rope?
Dwellercoc

The Niche

September 20, 2010, 03:25:34 am #51 Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:26:48 am by The Niche
Good question. three feet maybe?
If you could do a special attack with the ball leaving the rope, that'd be brilliant.

Dweller

September 21, 2010, 01:39:13 am #52 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:11:40 am by Dweller
Done. I recommed you to use animation frames (5,5,5,10) on the weapon (penalty = 25) to see a proper animation.

(weapon added to first post)

Quote from: The Niche on September 20, 2010, 03:25:34 am
If you could do a special attack with the ball leaving the rope, that'd be brilliant.

I´ll work on the special attack now

Dwellercoc

The Niche

September 21, 2010, 08:42:58 am #53 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:37:39 am by The Niche
THanks very much. I forgot to mention the top of the ball should be blue but I can do that myself, so don't worry  :P. I'll upload an anim of Sapphire using it later on.
Edit: Here it is!

@Dweller: What host did you use to upload La Terra?

Holyrapid

September 24, 2010, 04:29:26 am #54 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:31:20 am by DesPKP
Oh right. I never remembered to tell you about my custom idea.
Chaindisk is the name of the game... Blah. Anyway i call the weapon i mind chaindisk. It's pretty much what it sounds like, i disk attached to a disk...
But it's got cerated edges, and it's thrown from the atop of your arm (don't know the proper term... anyway, it's meant to rest on the area from your wrist to your elbow). I'd perefer the right hand, since it's more powerful, usually. The chain should be about two meters (about seven feet) and be attached to something that pulls it back over your arm.

If you need any info, just ask me.

And @Niche, imageshack.us apparently. You could have easily found that out byu yourself. I right-clicked the image and chose copy the image address or something similiar (i use finnish translation of Win7)

Dweller

Quote from: DesPKP on September 24, 2010, 04:29:26 am
But it's got cerated edges, and it's thrown from the atop of your arm (don't know the proper term... anyway, it's meant to rest on the area from your wrist to your elbow). I'd perefer the right hand, since it's more powerful, usually. The chain should be about two meters (about seven feet) and be attached to something that pulls it back over your arm.

Attached to the arm is very specific, so I need the _atk sprite of the character to fit the weapon correctly to his arm. I like the idea of this weapon :).

Quote@Dweller: What host did you use to upload La Terra?

I´m using my imageshack account. Good work on the edit.
Dwellercoc

Holyrapid

I don't have an attack sprite... But it shouldn't be too hard to find one, since i use RTP chars... You don't have to do it, if you don't want to though. This is just an idea...

The Niche

I take it you haven't done attack sprites before. Different templates have different poses.

Holyrapid

Aye, i've seen that they do. But i own none... And am by no means a spriter (at least yet, i should take sometime and practice)

The Niche

Then you're going to need a custom sprite as well. Your best bet is to leave this character till later on when it's more necessary.