Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Actually there's a simple strategy to beat him. xD
I hope that the health packs at the end before the boss are useful. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

January 26, 2009, 05:09:49 pm #21 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:11:19 pm by Shadonking
yeah they were very useful

i tried not using the homing missiles unless i needed them

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

You have infinite so use them anytime you can. I don't use them as often as I actually can either, though.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

i knew i had infinite but they were just to unfair to use becuase if you stayed out of there shooting paths then just use the missiles you hardly ever get hit .

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

Yeah, it makes the game boring if you play it that way.

shdwlink1993

January 26, 2009, 08:08:29 pm #25 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:14:28 pm by shdwlink1993
It's a pretty good example game, Blizz. Shows some interesting game possibilities that you can make with Blizz-ABS. In my opinion, the last boss was really easy. It shoots so incredibly predictably that I was moving the ship without even thinking about it (And upon trying it again, I did find that simple strategy to beat it).

All in all, great game, Blizz. Although I have yet to figure out what "Star G., coming." was supposed to mean. :<_<: (Maybe "Star G., come in." :???: )
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

winkio

Woot!  Just beat it all without using a single missile!

Blizzard

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on January 26, 2009, 08:08:29 pm
Although I have yet to figure out what "Star G., coming." was supposed to mean. :<_<: (Maybe "Star G., come in." :???: )

Crap, yes. ._.;

tSwitch

STAR G. COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

game was good :)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Calintz

i have an amazing idea using this style lol

G_G

Now instead of megaman i got an urge to make Space Invaders

Ryex

it is a great game but a small eventing error messes up the game up at the end, if you die while on the last boss it infaloops the messages "crap the have a monster" "take it down Star G." and you have to shut the game down... I fixed it in my game . as simple as adding a control self switch operation.

but really great game for how little effort it had to of taken.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Reno-s--Joker

HOLFUYCRAP this is awesome! You have really proved this ABS to be something with this one, and you didn't even need to. <333
You're too awesome it's starting to frustrate me.

But I was so bummered by the last boss event loop. :| Nearly got him arghgh :haha:

Blizzard

I think there was another bug as well. I'll fix them and upload a fixed version.

Calintz

I don't know about all that, but I downloaded and crushed the shit out of that huge alien!!

Blizzard

I should probably improve that boss battle. xD

Calintz

Yeah, it was fairly easy for a Final Boss...

Figure out the pattern, then seek and destroy, Lol.
The only difficult part was to not make any mistakes, Lol.

Reno-s--Joker

Even if the boss battle was easy (and for the main part you could be a cheap ass and hang around the edges, resulting in no score XD), I still think this is a neat little game that demonstrates the ABS awesomely. :D

Calintz

I absolutely agree!!
I was thinking that someone who doesn't have a current project should make like...an independence day game using this Gameplay, Lol...

WhiteDemon15

There's a problem when I fight the last boss I lose. When I retry a message keeps repeating.