Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:19:08 pm by Blizzard
So Steam Key Management is now under a bot's control and no longer managed within the forum. In order to ask for a Steam key, you must be apart of our Discord Server. You can read about it in the main topic here.

Old Topic
Spoiler: ShowHide

About
Blizzard has officially taken this over for me. If the situation occurs, I might return to manage it again. In the meantime, all requests will be fulfilled by Blizzard. If you have any extra keys, be sure to send them his way.

I've bought so many Humble Bundles. I've literally bought every single one of them except One, Two, and I missed a few weekly sales. I went through all the bundles again and found a bunch of Steam keys I don't need. This topic is for that. Here's a list of games that I have keys for.
When more Humble Bundles come out or whenever I get some extra keys, expect them to be posted here.

Games

Rules

• Anyone can ask for a game

• Once you've asked, you must wait for 48 hours to pass with no one asking or 3 people to ask for a game

• This is a first come first serve basis and you can't reserve a game while you wait for your next turn

• If a key doesn't happen to work (e.g. accidentally already used it or I copied it wrong, or whatever) you may choose another without having to wait

Contributors

• gameus

• Blizzard

• Stripe

• Want your name here? PM Blizzard any extra keys you have and he'll add them here.

GAX

Can a brotha get Organ Trail?

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

Frozen Synapse, I want it.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Moshan

Should I dare to ask for NightSky?

Blizzard

McPixel and Splice if I may. <3

Obviously Splice only after 3 more people have asked and none of them is Splice.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

1...2...3!

Edge/Anomaly/Osmos key?

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Osmos looked to me like the first stage of Spore.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Okay, sent current keys. And updated the first post. Enjoy your games guys! <3

Aqua

Omg you're giving away Dungeon Defenders & DLC...
-wants-
Which Humble Bundle was that one in?

G_G

It was in a couple of them. Humble Bundle 7 and one of the ones for Android. I gotta head to work, I'll be back in 8 hours. I'll PM it to you then Aqua. It's yours. :)

Nevermind, PM'd. :)

Moshan

June 26, 2013, 01:02:19 pm #10 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:03:23 pm by adytza001
 I've almost finished Nightsky  :^_^': . So...3 people asked for another game, that means I can thank you for another one?
Cave Story+ looks like tons of fun!

Blizzard

Thanks, guys! Now I'll get Splice, too! <3

GAX

Hmmm...this time I gotta say:

Crayon Physics? (Wanting this one for my girlfriend, she might like it and only has one game on her account so far).

G_G

Sent and updated. Enjoy everyone! :)

G_G

June 27, 2013, 10:25:14 am #14 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:30:19 am by gameus
New Rule: After 48 hours of no one requesting, anyone may ask for a game regardless.

So pretty much the asking counter resets after 48 hours of inactivity since the last game request.

Also, added Rochard + Hard Times DLC to OP.

Aqua

G_G

Sure thing! Added Shank x2, Shank 2 x2, and Eets x1.

Blizzard

LMAO, Eets is totally using FL Studio music.

Spoofus

I want Stealth Bastard :) please, I been looking into that game.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Neoend

May I have Aquaria please? =]
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com