Past life regression therapy

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, August 05, 2014, 08:43:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Honestly, I doubt whatever it has you see is an actual past life, but apparently it does work.
Like, you see some pretty vivid shit, or whatever. I'm going to try it for that alone.

Have any of you ever tried it? You don't even need to pay out the ass to some therapist trying to make a quick buck, you can just get it for free from a YouTube video.

http://youtu.be/QCGcCC065CY

I hope it actually works. I wanna see cool shit.
Gonna try it eventually.

Blizzard

I'm not sure. I don't believe in reincarnation (although I find it very interesting, because of some other reasons), but if it's safe, I see no reason not to try it out. The mere experience of trying it out in itself should already be worth it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yeah, I don't exactly believe in it, but honestly, if there's one divine truth I'd like to be real, it's probably reincarnation. Why go to some boring Heaven when you die? Why be tortured for an eternity in hell when you die? Why wander the world all fucking sad in limbo when you die?

Starting fresh sounds great to me, whether it's here on Earth, another planet, or an entirely different universe. But yeah, I still doubt it's true.

But yeah, as you said, the experience should be worth it.
I'm pretty much going into it to see vivid imagery, which apparently happens.
Just need to find an hour with zero distractions.