GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Started by Blizzard, March 03, 2011, 06:52:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

oooh.

I'd be happy to accept if offered, but that is up to you, our new fearless leader.

Congrats, btw.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

haha, nothings happening yet, don't get too excited XD.  There's certain... conditions that have to happen for promotions, or whatever we are calling them, to occur ;)

Starrodkirby86

It's more based on what we need as a staff. (And of course, the merit of others :v)

There is, after all, a new section of general game development now, so having a moderator in that area would be a slick move. Those are my thoughts.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

hey, me and G_G are mods over there.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Ryex on March 04, 2011, 01:22:13 am
hey, me and G_G are mods over there.

Oh right, I'm being absent-minded here ~ x3
In other words, I should really be getting back to my homework. :v

Humblest apologies, my feathered friend.

Quote from: game_guy on March 04, 2011, 01:27:07 am
GG_G I like it :>

G_G's so G dawg, he's like a G6

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Yeah, mods are picked on the current needs of staff, not really how we like it. xD But I can definitely say that G_G is a candidate for a GMod and F0 as a normal mod in some sections.

Also, guys:

Quote from: my reply
Quote from: winkio's PM
I'll definitely be an admin, but you are going to have to let me know what my responsibilities are, what things I should do on my own, what things I should ask you about first, etc.

Well, as administrator you have the same jurisdiction as I have. Obviously in a dispute between the two of us, I have the last word. But you know that I am a reasonable man and that I am just a man so that you can talk to me and convince me. Basically you can do whatever you want. You could say that this is almost your site. :)

winkio is an admin now so I expect you that you treat him with the same respect as you treat me, because he is to be considered an equal to me in the context of this forum.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on March 04, 2011, 02:39:07 am

winkio is an admin now so I expect you that you treat him with the same respect as you treat me, because he is to be considered an equal to me in the context of this forum.

*sigh* Fine...
*pushes winkio's head down below the belt* Suck it, bitch... DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Subsonic_Noise

You should make me an admin too. You know you should.

Makeshift

:huh: I was gone for a week and all the cool stuff happens huh nice

Well done winkio

SBR*

March 05, 2011, 09:32:54 am #30 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:17:48 am by SBR*
Quote from: winkio on March 04, 2011, 01:07:58 am
haha, nothings happening yet, don't get too excited XD.  There's certain... conditions that have to happen for promotions, or whatever we are calling them, to occur ;)

Like fulfilling certain... tasks for Blizzard?

EDIT: Woops! I almost forgot. Congratulations, Winkio! You deserve this position :D!

EDIT: Changed 'Oops!' to 'Woops!', just because I like 'Woops!' much better :D.

AliveDrive

Not to mention numerous contributions to CP/the RPG Maker community as a whole.

:D
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Valath

Finally. ;D
I would like to present my respects to Mr. Winkio.
"Those who are about to die salute you."
These are good news, indeed.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2011, 06:52:56 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
We have a new administrator and his name is winkio!

This is so sexy. ;>
1998, I'll never forget it.

SBR*

Quote from: Valath on March 05, 2011, 08:56:23 pm
Finally. ;D
I would like to present my respects to Mr. Winkio.
"Those who are about to die salute you."
These are good news, indeed.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2011, 06:52:56 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
We have a new administrator and his name is winkio!

This is so sexy. ;>

*draws sword*

*SLASH!*

Ceterum censeo Valathem esse delendus. Beat that!

Shalaren

Memor-X

ok, so winko, you have any problems with Spongebob Squarepants Track 11 - Best Day Every cause i've been using that as mood music as i sacriufice virgins in the name of Blizzard and juts have to be sure i'm not angering you with the music as i make the same sacrifices

that aside, congratuations winko

Spaceman McConaughey

Why the fuck would you waste perfectly good virgins? You make me sick, freak. :P

Blizzard

It's not a waste. They are sacrificed to me. What do you think happens to them when I get them? :naughty:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on March 17, 2011, 02:17:51 am
It's not a waste. They are sacrificed to me. What do you think happens to them when I get them? :naughty:

Dunno. Care to explain? :V:

Blizzard

This smiley is explanation enough. :naughty: